CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Big Break III

Lob Wedge PriorGuy is on a distinguished road
    Her shorts would not make it in the dress code of my course but I'd still let her play a round.... I was close in my prediction of 78 we'll see how today goes.....

Amateur Golfpeasant is on a distinguished road
    She did better than 5 touring pros, and tied with 4 others...so that's pretty good for a first time...lets see what day 2 brings.

Must be Single mberube is on a distinguished road mberube's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfpeasant
    She did better than 5 touring pros, and tied with 4 others...so that's pretty good for a first time...lets see what day 2 brings.
    She was 6 over after 12 holes in round 2 but the day was washed away and her round also. It’s the first time I see that. They completely annulled the holes played in round 2. All players will start over there 2nd round.

Mike
    Strive for perfection, but never expect it!

"Richard"
    My friend asked me what I thought she would shoot. I told him after 2 rounds she would have a total of 177 and miss the cut. I just need her to shoot a 78 and I will $500 (he gave me 20-1 odds so I bet him $25)

Amateur Golfpeasant is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by thotho
    My friend asked me what I thought she would shoot. I told him after 2 rounds she would have a total of 177 and miss the cut. I just need her to shoot a 78 and I will $500 (he gave me 20-1 odds so I bet him $25)
    Your friend actually thought she'd make the cut? That's odd...do you have to get that scoare precisely?

"Richard"
    I have to predict her score and say if she makes the cut or not. I knew she wasn't going to make it so just picked a number that I thought would be close and hoped she landed right on it

"Richard"
    And I was only off by one shot!!! What would i have bought with $500? Maybe an r7?

Putter zoribanks is on a distinguished road zoribanks's Avatar
    oh, yes you are right apart of personal like or dislike for anybody Danielle, Pam, or the others this experience was enriching and rewarding, There she was not that obnoxious, and the public was neat to her,even the pros were welcoming as she said, not like that group of the break that were all a little snappy including her. But aside from the little personal things that does not matter, it has been a tremendous experience and also a learning experience,there she really have a measurement of what is a pro, and what she needs to correct and practice to become one and how long it will take, if it is true that she wants golf to be her career. It is good to dream, and realize the dream,not every time people have to win, but to accomplish and dare to do it is what it counts. So clarify me something, Is she going to play other professional golf tournaments or that was it.?

Andru
    I'd love to be a pga tour golfer. If you love golf there's no better way to live.

Shotmaker spidey is on a distinguished road spidey's Avatar
    If I understand correctly, she has an exemption on the mini-tour (Futures?) and she has a few selected sponsors exemptions from regular LPGA events.
    [color=blue]s[/color][color=red]p[/color][color=blue]i[/color][color=red]d[/color][color=blue]e[/color][color=red]y[/color]

[color=seagreen]"Got more dirt than ball. Here we go again."
    Alan Shepard, Apollo 14 Commander, Amateur-Golfer, preparing to take another swing during his famous moon walk in 1971.
    [/color]

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Man, this sucks for her. A bad back forced Danielle to pull out of this week's event, her second and last LPGA exemption.

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/core.a...7&select=16297

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    That's too bad for her (for real), I wonder why she has a soar back.........
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    Too much weight in the upper body...
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Must be Single mberube is on a distinguished road mberube's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EDSGOLF
    That's too bad for her (for real), I wonder why she has a soar back.........
    Too much spinning around the post on the dance floor.
    Strive for perfection, but never expect it!

Pitching Wedge Twisting is on a distinguished road
    Yup, those are the problem *lol*

Seriously though, I wonder if she could have played through the pain. Not often you get a chance like that...

Shotmaker spidey is on a distinguished road spidey's Avatar
    I think she realized what she lost. I don't get the impression that she's milking it for an extension. After all, she's got a lot to earn before she gets anywhere.
    [color=blue]s[/color][color=red]p[/color][color=blue]i[/color][color=red]d[/color][color=blue]e[/color][color=red]y[/color]

[color=seagreen]"Got more dirt than ball. Here we go again."
    Alan Shepard, Apollo 14 Commander, Amateur-Golfer, preparing to take another swing during his famous moon walk in 1971.
    [/color]

"Richard"
    if she does playboy... i wonder how many people will buy that issue instead of golf digest. Maybe golf digest will have its worst issue ever because of her. I don't know a single golfer that wouldn't mind skipping there GDs to see her DDs

Thread Information