I'm playing in Muskoka next weekend at Muskoka Bay Club. I go quite often!
I live and work in Muskoka every summer, I love it so much I can't get enough. The golf is unbelievable. My favorite course to play is Muskoka Bay Club, absolutely beautiful. Muskoka Bay Club offers pristine lakes, towering forests, crystal clean air, and a vitality that sweeps through the trees and makes its way into your soul. The resort is a four season community with an abundance of recreational and social activities, and is known for it's incredible 17,000 square foot Clifftop Clubhouse. It is a definitive recreational and social centre-a place to play and relax. The course at Muskoka Bay Club was ranked Canada's Best New Course in 2007 by Golf Digest and named Best Conditional Course in 2008. Being one of the best golf communities in the country, they offer beautiful homes and villas that are nestled within the beautiful terrain so you can even live where you play! With it's inclusiveness, flexible memberships, professional staff, first class treatment, unsurpassable amenities, personalized attention and being the best course in Canada, you can't go wrong to stay&play at Muskoka Bay. Check it out!

http://vimeo.com/41371367