As the season starts to ramp up up it's always fun to remember that one hole that ate your brain. So share the fun

Mine was the 6th hole at Disney Palm. First time playing the course and I was doing alright. I am 2 over after 5. I'm playing from the blues, 412 yards. Water all along the left and in front of the green.

First ball goes into the water on the left -- pure hook. So does the second, it was more of a draw with a spasm. Third ball is hit from drop area, beautiful shot into the water in front of the green. I'm starting not to like this hole. Move to second drop area and top my pitch into --- wait for it --- the water. Next pitch makes it to the green. For those keeping track I am using using my 5th ball. The abacuss will come out in a minute to calculate the score. So now I'm on the green set up over the ball, tap it and watch it roll 15 feet past the hole (two tiered green - I was on the wrong tier) . Two more little putts and I was done. My grand total.... 12. Not feeling the happiest place on earth.