100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Gap Wedge Gove16 is on a distinguished road

Where to play in Tremblant

Going to Tremblant for a bachelors party at the end may, looking for some suggestions on what courses to play and/or any good deals. looking for something challenging enough for a 5 but forgiving enough for a 20 capper.

Team Match Play Champ 2009 hoolio is on a distinguished road hoolio's Avatar
    We're going up there the last weekend in May as well for a batch party. I think we're planning on playing Diable & Geant with the T-Pack, and La Bete at Gray Rocks on the Saturday (T-pack not valid on Saturday).
    Let's put a Smile on that Face!

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    I would go with Hoolios suggestions. I have played Diable, Giant and La Bete many times and anyone of those is perfect. My favorite is Diable but some people don't like all the bunkers. I think its the best conditioned course up there (never played the ClubLink course)... The T-Pak is a great way to save some money. We usually buy one every year.
    Proud Member BigJohnnys Ryder Cup Team '08
    All your base, are belong to us.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I vote for La Bête, especially from the tips, some tremendous views from there and very challenging. I beleive they have a package deal at Gray Rocks so check it out
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Hopelessly Addicted jsttaylor is on a distinguished road jsttaylor's Avatar
    My vote is 1.La Bete 2.Diable 3. Geant. La Bete usually gives Diable a run for it's money on conditioning and I find it much more enjoyable to play. Diable is too flat in comparison and if you can't drive the ball straight you are going to hate all of the sand!
    Born to Golf Forced to Work

Out of Bounds orangeTANG is on a distinguished road
    I'm a 12-13HCP and my brother is an 18-19HCP and we both enjoyed playing La Bete last summer. Its a beautiful course with plenty of elevation changes - and the course has a very laid back atmosphere.

Its hard to buy in, but you really have to trust the yardages and the hints that the tee boxes provide. They may not look right, but trust me they are. Hitting too much club, or not enough could make for a very long frustrating day.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    That assessment is bang on, especially on the 2nd hole, driving on to different tiers. I played one of my best games of the year there last summer. It is very challenging but if you are conservative you can score.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

6 Iron cobra is on a distinguished road cobra's Avatar
    I've only played Diable and Geant, and I like Diable better. Lots of sand but nice track.

Hybrid Grouchy is on a distinguished road
    I usually play La Belle, Bete and Royal Laurentien when I head up that way. Belle is a fairly simple course, good for a high capper and to build up confidence for the tougher tracks later in the week. The Laurentien is nice and would suit a group of golfers with a range of skill.

One of these days I'll play Geant and Diable, but in the past I've resisted because of the significantly higher cost of those courses. Bit of a cheap ***.

Lob Wedge Mooner is on a distinguished road
    My wife and I are going to Tremblant in July during the week. I see the T pak advertise for 2 tickets $ 169. I would hope that includes carts. Any gotchas before purchasing or can I wait until I get there.
    Which course has the most elevation change and scenery.
    Thanks

Postmaster General big mac is on a distinguished road big mac's Avatar
    Le Diable for the low cappers--Royal Laurentian mid range--la Belle--high range---although I think it is over priced.
    Does the 2nd hole-n-one come easier ?

Thread Information