100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar

The Falcon golf course Hudson Que.

Just played one of the best courses in the Montreal- Ottawa area. The Falcon.
    Incredible conditions, spectacular design and great price for week green fee till May 1st
    Its 45.00 including taxes weekdays. Situated in Hudson Qué. about 1 hour half from Ottawa on 417 Highway. Up there with Eagle Creek, Marshes,and all the high end clubs.
    Well worth the trip.
    Weekend fees are 49.95 plus taxes so way below any of our great courses in our area.
    Check out the Web site for virtual tour.
    Enjoy !!!!!

Medalist cleek is on a distinguished road
    completely agree, this course is a very nice track and at the prices quoted a really great bargain, well worth the drive

Marcos , I have not been there for 2 years is the clubhouse built yet ?

Golf Padawan nokids is on a distinguished road nokids's Avatar
    Cool. I have a tournament there in 4 weeks. Their website has a tour and it looks like a tough challenge. How were the greens Marcos?
    You only get out of something what you put into it

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    The clubhouse is built but small finishing touches to complete. It does not reflect the courses grandeur as it is quite normal and not over the top.They have brought the prices down to attract more players and its working.
    The starter said they went from 11,000 rounds to 19,000 rounds in one year !!! Also, no members this year but some plans to have some in a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by nokids View Post
    Cool. I have a tournament there in 4 weeks. Their website has a tour and it looks like a tough challenge. How were the greens Marcos?
    Greens are extra nice Pablo. Rolling not too fast,not too slow. I shot a 88 from 6200 yrds. It should be a good challenge from the tips for you young guys. We had the good fortune to play with someone who knows the course. A lot of waste bunkers but they are right after tee boxes and do not come into play.

Golf Padawan nokids is on a distinguished road nokids's Avatar
    Well I had my spring open at Falcon yesterday. First time playing it and like you said Marcos, the course is beautiful. Not too difficult off the tee, but the bunkers did come into play for me on a few holes. The greens were pretty quick on the first few holes but then they slowed down a bit. I had a few 3 putts... and I missed a 1.5 foot birdie putt on 17!!! 43/37 =80. Finished in 36th place out of 73 players. Top 6 qualifed. 2 Alternates.

http://quebec.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/quebec12/event/quebec123/contest/1/leaderboard.htm
    You only get out of something what you put into it

Glad you enjoyed it Pablo.

Thread Information