+ Reply to Thread
    President's Cup Wknd_Warrior is on a distinguished road Wknd_Warrior's Avatar

so my new bag bottomed out after 10 rounds

ripped at the bottom of the main "ball" pocket. It's coming part in general along the whole bottom seam. I guess it couldn't deal with the stress of the clubs being pulled in and out. total bummer, I really liked the look and utility of the bag.

I'm thinking of trying to sew it up or something. Anyone have any experience dealing with something like this?

3 Wood Shreen is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Wknd_Warrior View Post
    ripped at the bottom of the main "ball" pocket. It's coming part in general along the whole bottom seam. I guess it couldn't deal with the stress of the clubs being pulled in and out. total bummer, I really liked the look and utility of the bag.

I'm thinking of trying to sew it up or something. Anyone have any experience dealing with something like this?
    Brand new? What brand? I have had a Ping Hoofer replaced 3 times. Seams or zipper issues. Some companies are very good with warranty.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar

Golf bags aren't built to carry both sand and golf clubs at the same time.

Seriously though, depending on when you originally purchased it, 10 rounds is totally unacceptable. I would see about making a warranty claim. Pulling and putting back clubs is definitely under "normal wear and tear". Sounds to me like the stitching is defective.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

I got it at the 18th tee on that sale they had, it's oglavy or something like that. sigh, I'd rather not go through the hassle of returning it, but aya, this is quite disapointing.

Sand Wedge KDMcC is on a distinguished road
    Absolutely go back to the manufacturer and /or the course you bought it at. You may want to start with the pro at whatever course you bought it from. I had a Callaway carry bag (bought at Golftown) a few years ago and the carry strap broke in the middle of a round (bag fell right of my back) - I'd only used it about half a season. They replaced it - no problem at all through Golftown

I called the pro shop at the 19th tee, they said to bring it in. It's and Igio, which is supposed to be a good bag, I just don't get it.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    I called the pro shop at the 19th tee, they said to bring it in. It's and Igio, which is supposed to be a good bag, I just don't get it.
    You mean Ogio, right? If that's the case, they should absolutely stand behind their product.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

ya, Ogio

it's too bad cause I realy like the bag

Kudos to Ogio, they replaced the bag. I'm gonna baby the top slots where the long clubs go this time.

1 Iron CaptainHook is on a distinguished road CaptainHook's Avatar
    ya, Ogio

it's too bad cause I realy like the bag
    Ogio's warranty is amazing. All of their products have a lifetime guarantee. I've had a few pieces of luggage covered by them in the past. Really excellent company to deal with.

Thread Information