Wondering if anyone has implemented Slicefixer's 9 to 3 drill into their golf swing.
The thread: http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/...-muchmuchmore/

Been doing a ton of reading for the past couple days, from the huge forum thread, to his Encyclopedia Texarkana, and watching youtube videos on the proper setup and technique. Been trying it with a SW in my basement for the past couple days, will probably continue for at least a couple more weeks before deciding if I want to go that route but so far it feels really solid even with a small swing.

Gist of it is:
- Strong grip
- Proper setup (weight 60/40 favouring left, hips tilted with spine)
- Rotational swing, no swaying
- Arms and hands move with trunk, and trunk strikes the ball, hands are passive.

The benefits:
- Should not miss left anymore
- Generate more power/swing speed
- Compress the hell out of the ball
- Less error prone since you don't have to 'save' shots with hand manipulation
- Consistency

Doing that with 9-3 drill ingrains how to hit the ball solid using leverage with your body as opposed to an inconsistant handsy swing which loses a ton of power. You should be doing a ton of 9-3 swings with small club, eventually getting to bigger clubs, and larger swings.

Yes, the video has no sound and hard to figure things out initially. I had to do a lot of work to find all the proper info, but the internet is vast and it's there, just takes time.