CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Miracle
    My favourite balls would have to be the Maxfil Rev.,Pinnacle Power Core, and Strata Tour Straight all awesome balls that dont run you $50 a dozen

3 Wood LeftyT is on a distinguished road LeftyT's Avatar
    I use 3 balls right now. I switch depending what I am playing. Pro V1 for easy holes or open hole. XL 2000/3000 Spin for any difficult holes that are narrow. The Precept Laddie, starting to use as its a better ball than the XL 2000's and okay to the Pro V1. Plus the Laddie from last year is cheap. I think 16.99 at GT. Better spending 50.00 on Pro V1.

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    I use to use the Strata tour Ace but felt they did not have very good distance, awsome spin though. Now I use Titleist NXT Tour, I find the distance is good but the spin not so good. Pro V1's are great but I hate it when I lose them! I also noticed that balls don't last me very long. Even after one round the cover has cuts and the lettering is very faded. I would hate to pay $5 per ball and only get one round from them.
    Denny

Hall of Fame jvincent is on a distinguished road jvincent's Avatar
    I'm hearing good things about the new TopFlite Tour balls in terms of overall performance and durability.

Once I see some locally I will probably snag some for a trial.

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    I am now hitting the new Bridestone ball the B330 like it a lot... anyone else tried it?

Caddy larry is on a distinguished road larry's Avatar
    Found 2 during a round in Florida. Tried them. Liked them. Went to buy some, saw the price and went back to NXT Tours.

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar
    I am currently using the Nike One Platinum. WOW!!! This is a great ball that flies far and has great spin around the greens. I would have to say its the best ball that i have ever used.

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    I'm using up the 2 dozen prov1x I got for Christmas, but I haven't tried the "new" prov1 or prov1x yet. I have found their durability to be very poor. I love the distance, low spin and feel both on the wedges and the putter face.

Hall of Fame mpare is on a distinguished road mpare's Avatar
    Pro VI and Precept UTri Tour are my preferred golf balls. However, in a pinch I've been known to use the Precept Ladies ball. The latter is very long, but does not bite as much as the former balls when hit with wedges.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 gbower is on a distinguished road
    Got a couple of the Bridgestones from the rep recently and do like it although I found it nicked up a bit more than the Precept Utri-tour which along with the ProV1 are my favourites.

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar
    Just finally used the Nike One Platinum today and its amazing. Hit the ball a long way and had no problems spinning it around the green. Go out and try the ball if you can get some

3 Wood LeftyT is on a distinguished road LeftyT's Avatar
    I have recently started to use the Callaway HX Red & Blue Balls. Those are great balls. I have scraped the XL's. I'll still use the ProV1's and Laddie's. The only thing with Laddie is that I never seemed to get enough distance with that ball. But both the Red and Blue's are great! I think people should go and try the Callaway's!!!

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    I have Maxfli Rev. Tour, Nike TA2 SPN, Nike One Gold TW and TopFlite Strata TL-Tour in my bag. All balls have different pros and cons.

Rev. Tour: Good distance, not pleased w/ approach and green side spin. Good putting feel.
    TA2: Good distance, good spin, putts well.
    One TW: Awsome distance, feels little firmer, not great spin, putts well.
    TL-Tour: Great distance, hop and stop spin, putts well.

Nevada Bob's on Carling has Rev. Tours on sale for 24.99 a dozen until Sunday. Also U-Tri Tours for 39.99 and lots of other great prices on balls. Having a Father's day week sale.

5 Wood SIMMER is on a distinguished road SIMMER's Avatar
    I just stocked up on Rev Tour from Golftown. Selling for $19.95 right now!!! Unbelievable price for the quality ball you're getting. They also have M3's for $25 for anyone who can't find them elsewhere. My gf bought me a dozen Maxfli D-TEC super straight balls and they are exactly that - Super Straight.

I used Callaway HX Blue and Titleist Pro V1's for most of last year but since I've been introduced to Maxfli this year, I've been converted. Though I will have a smile on my face every time I find a Pro-V1 in the shrubs.

Thread Information