Hey guys,

I have been a user of the protee system for almost a few years or so (bought it after reading this forum for quite some time actually so thanks guys!)

Up until now I have not been able to add the camera systems into the mix... but I now have both cams (super excited) and I would love some help on the setup. This thread is awesome and will likely get me 90% of the way there... just have a couple of quick questions.

1) I am a leftie. Most of my buddies are right handed. Will having the floor cam perpendicular to the tee negatively impact someone who is right handed (legs getting in the way, etc?). I was thinking of positioning it a foot or so ahead of the sensor to avoid any potential issues... but based on this thread.. not sure if that is the best idea.

2) For the H Cam ... just to confirm... should the lens be facing directly down at the ball on the tee?

3) I tried setting up the VCam earlier... but I am having a really tough time getting the launch angle to set properly. It is way too low and I can't figure out the best way to adjust it.