100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

House of forged patriot series driver shaft, senior flex

This is a one time pull, very clean, made for swing speeds of 70-80 with the driver. Its an excellent quality shaft. This is made by House of Forged which is renowned for its achievents in long drive components. This shaft is designed for the average golfer who wishes to take advantage of this technology. Here is the blurb:

The PATRIOT series shafts feature MATRIX’S proprietary TTR (tip-torsion-resistance) technology along with CAD Design to offer a shaft that is strong from butt-to-tip with elasticity across the shaft. When you combine this engineering with the finest graphite prepreg materials, and then use advanced electronic rolling machinery (as manned by professionals averaging ten years of experience), you can create a shaft that will propel the ball with as much speed as possible, while lowering the ball-spin rate for a boring ball-flight and less side-to-side dispersion. These standard-weight (60-70/gram) shafts will dominate the so-called “premium” golf shafts of other manufacturers, which cost three times as much.

Flex Length Wt Cpm Torq Bend Tip Launch Swing Speed
    Senior 46 61 230 .5 Mid/Hi Med Mid 70-80/mph

… plus or minus (2) cpms / … plus or minus (2) grams

$40, lists new for $99
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Shaft is tentatively sold
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information