100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter kiwank is on a distinguished road

Bought a used Foresight GC2 with starter+championship+resort software packages

I contacted Foresight Sports about transferring ownership of the Foresight GC2 and software yesterday. The funny thing was that the guy I talked with in Foresight was surprised about that question. He told me, he never heard of anyone asking that question before. Has anyone bought a used GC2?

Need a Caddy TheGolfer is on a distinguished road
    it probably doesn't matter regarding the unit itself but i think they do track the software installs per computer. when i received the unit before the computer i installed the championship package on the laptop. when i tried to install on the new computer it checked their server and said i couldn't install. i had to uninstall on the laptop then install on the new computer. i would think as long as the original owner uninstalled the software then you probably won't have a problem installing it on your computer.

just a thought.

thanks.. i was little worried about the software portion and i bought the computer from the seller too. I probably paid more than i should for the computer but I thought it would a faster setup and a peace of mind of not worrying about the software install right from the start. I should be getting the most of the components in by tomorrow.

5 Wood js1010 is on a distinguished road
    Good Luck with it - I would definitely try and get your name in their system as owner of unit - maybe the previous owner can call and talk to his salesmen for you if you don't have any luck.
    Depending on how old the unit is you may not have any more warranty - believe its a year.

But you should get on their email list so you can can get software updates when they come out.

Foresight GC2 came in today. I only got one dvd "Simulation Software". I suppose to get 5 courses with fitting sofware/learning centre package, champions package and resort package. Do they put all that software on one dvd? I don't have a pc yet to try it out. Thanks...

5 Wood js1010 is on a distinguished road
    I would guess that dvd contains simulation software ,fitting module and 5 courses . Additional course packs would be seperate disc or file download.

You should really get setup in their system as that dvd could be for a very old version of the softwware. They have been releasing updates 3 to 4 times a year for the last 2 years. Once setup they can send you links to download latest versions of sim software and course paclks.

Thread Information