CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    With the end of June just around the corner, any news on this bag from the guys with the inside track?

Hybrid Timothy.Reeve is on a distinguished road
    I second that request. It looks like it's shipping in early July in the US, but it's hard to tell from most of the ordering web sites! ClicGear's web site still just says Coming soon.

it's in stock at TGW

Picked up a black B3 yesterday as they were being unloaded at the Barrie GT. First impressions are great, it's a high quality bag with a great club layout. It fits on the Clicgear as you would expect, perfectly. So far my only two minor complaints are the lack of a big full length compartment which I like for rain gear. It has lots of pockets but not one big one. Second is the cooler bag which can come off. I don't see why you would ever take it off and the bag would look more uniformed if it would have been built in. Can't wait to play the first round with it!

Out of Bounds shortdrive is on a distinguished road
    They are now in stock at Golftown Kanata

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    You got any pics of it on the cart?

Sir Post-a-lot bobblehead is on a distinguished road bobblehead's Avatar
    Saw it today at GT Trainyards...nice colors and seems to be good quality but too bad it doesn't have a putter well. i agree about the detachable cooler pouch...bad idea. I'll stick with my Titleist lightweight cart bag(2011) on my Clicgear for now.

The putter well isn't that big of a deal because it has the two oversized holes. They are actually better than the C130 putter well if you have a oversized grip. The cooler is just a weird idea that must of made sense to someone.

Sir Post-a-lot bobblehead is on a distinguished road bobblehead's Avatar
    I used to have a Wilson cart bag that had a detachable cooler/backpack bag...i hated it. It threw off the balance of the cart bag and made it tip over often.

Give us a review of the B3 bag once you tested it out.

Forum Jedi Weazl is on a distinguished road Weazl's Avatar
    So. Has anyone gotten one of these bags yet and have anything to report, either good or bad? Took a look last time I was at Golftown. Like the black and orange as it matches my clubs. I also have a ClicGear cart so thought it may be a good fit.

Anyone?
    Lots of yoga pants these days, not enough Yoga!

Habitual poster adam is on a distinguished road adam's Avatar
    I've given these a look when I've been in GT and am seriously thinking about pulling the trigger to match one with my Clicgear 3.0 . . . . they are kinda pricey for a bag though and there weren't any big discounts over the holidays on them (buy 3.0 and bag and get a discount but lots of people already have the cart!)
    Even I've never heard of me

Medalist imozzie is on a distinguished road imozzie's Avatar
    I've taken a look at them and, for me, here's my problem with them - they appear to be great for the Clicgear (which I have used 2 seasons now) but, if you also play out of an electric with some frequency, your clubs will bang around.

I had the same problem with a SunMountain C130 that I bought. Was flipping back and forth between push and ride. Ride was great...but with push, the heads were constantly banging against each other.

Parked it after a couple of weeks and bought a Callaway bag with low sides on both sides. Push or ride, it is simply a matter of reversing your clubs in the bag - back to front or front to back - and your clubs stay pristine with no bag chatter.

I also found the material used in the Clicgear to be more lightweight but, I would think, much less durable than other bags that I have or have seen.

Not my favourite for these reasons...but, to each their own!
    "If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be a lot easier than it is" - Horace Hutchinson (1903)

I love this bag. It looks great and works great on the Clicgear, extremely balanced. It plays as if it were made just for the clicgear cart, surprise, surprise. I've played a few times on a ride on cart and it fits and plays great on it as well. If you have a clicgear and want to find a cart bag, stop trying to make others work and just get the bag that was built for the cart. The way it sits on the cart, it makes it so easy to push even when its full of stuff. No regrets thus far.

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    If anyone is thinking about the clicgear, you can now get a cart with the bag for $400 at GT. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

7 Wood golfguy is on a distinguished road golfguy's Avatar
    Bringing this thread back from the dead!

Love my B3 Bag on the Clicgear 3.5+!

Thread Information