CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Krank Rage Black driver, Senior flex or whatever

Check out

http://krankgolf.com/

then read on.. These heads sell for $299.00/each, so this is a monster deal.. If you want an awesome driver (at standard length) similar to the ones that the bad-boys use at Mesquite at the RE/MAX World Long-Drive Championships, here you go. This is a very clean, used (8.5/10)-condition, (12*)-loft LEFT-HANDED KRANK "RAGE Black" standard 45.25" length driver, which has been assembled on a HOUSE OF FORGED / LONG DRIVE TEAM "PATRIOT" series shaft that is rated at (A) SENIORS-flex. This shaft weighed 61-grams, has a mid-high bend-point, 3.5 torque, and a medium tip. I can change the shaft out for you with a shaft of your choice as well, the head alone would be $125.

HOUSE OF FORGED shafts has won 3-of-the-last-5 RE/MAX World Championships along with 4-of-6 LDA Tour events and both major international long-drive events in Europe in 2011. The grip is a dual- durometer, multi-compound style. The KRANK headcover is included. This driver is dominating the long drive circuit. The specs for this shaft made for the average golfer are :

Our PATRIOT series shafts feature MATRIX’S proprietary TTR (tip-torsion-resistance) technology along with CAD Design to offer a shaft that is strong from butt-to-tip with elasticity across the shaft. When you combine this engineering with the finest graphite prepreg materials, and then use advanced electronic rolling machinery (as manned by professionals averaging ten years of experience), you can create a shaft that will propel the ball with as much speed as possible, while lowering the ball-spin rate for a boring ball-flight and less side-to-side dispersion. These standard-weight (60-70/gram) shafts will dominate the so-called “premium” golf shafts of other manufacturers, which cost three times as much.

Flex Length Wt Cpm Torq Bend Tip Launch Swing Speed
    Senior 46" 61g 230 3.5 Mid/Hi Med Mid 70-80/mph

I am getting the same driver with a different set-up so this one has to go

$195 available for you to hit right now!!!
    Last edited by leftylucas; 02-27-2012 at 10:02 AM. Reason: spelling
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Championship Cup leftygolfguy is on a distinguished road
    sweeet stick!!!!

how did you find the shaft? Ive been looking at picking up a HOF shaft (s or X flex) for the entire winter... but am looking for a nice head for it first.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I can tell you that the shaft is very responsive but it is way too soft for me. I ordered the same head with lower loft with the Aldila Authority Tour shaft.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Can I try it at the next GOM event, or outside if it is still around when a range opens up? Why would you get a Senior Shaft, are you a senior now?

You sure can, I figured that I could change out the shaft. I have an extra YSQ like on my NIckent driver so if it did not work out then I could swap it out. I ended up getting a pretty good deal on Ebay on the same driver but a lower loft which is better for me but maybe not for you!
    Lefty Lucas

Club is tentatively sold
    Lefty Lucas

Sold
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information