CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar

Woods playing three straight PGA events

Tiger Woods will be a regular on the PGA Tour starting next week. Well, for three weeks anyway.

More...

5 Wood leafman is on a distinguished road leafman's Avatar
    I enjoy watching the coverage when Tiger is playing but those new Nike shoes he's wearing are hideous imo. I still think he'd play better if he got his emotion back, I miss the outbursts.

Golf Padawan nokids is on a distinguished road nokids's Avatar
    His red shirt is stopping him on Sundays. He should try green.
    You only get out of something what you put into it

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leafman View Post
    I enjoy watching the coverage when Tiger is playing but those new Nike shoes he's wearing are hideous imo. I still think he'd play better if he got his emotion back, I miss the outbursts.
    He had plenty of those (outbursts) in Abu Dabi. I think his emotions are still there and given the way he is trying to come back I am not sure letting it all out will help.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    His red shirt is stopping him on Sundays. He should try green.

Or one of your famous hats?
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leafman View Post
    Perhaps that is somewhat holding him back. He might be trying to be a different person than who he really is and ultimately affecting his golf game. You often hear advice from teachers that if you are a certain way in every day life bring that to the golf course (IE if you are normally a chatty cathy, then trying to stay reserved and act differently could affect your game). Perhaps he's trying to holster that emotion and is affecting his game. I personally don't care if he's emotional on the golf course and who knows whats affecting him on Sundays - I just know when Tiger is on his game it's damn exciting to watch (similarly when Phil is on his game like we saw this past Sunday).

Tiger playing three straight events will be good for him and for golf as well.

Thread Information