CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Lob Wedge leroyvegas is on a distinguished road

GGS PX5 vs Protee Base Pack 2

After months of research and planning finally ready to make the purchase. Based on budget and what I've read on the various threads here, I've narrowed my choices down to GGS PX5 sensor mat with dual camera package or the Protee 2.0 Base Pack 2 system. I've gone through most of the threads from the last year plus but am interested in latest/greatest opinions on the current versions of these systems. High-level considerations are:

Protee seems to come with better technical support, easier initial setup, and with putting sensor can simulate putting OK for a simulator.

PX5 package looks like it might be a little better technical components (not sure if this means more accurate), support is based on whether you can catch Martin at the right time, looks to be about $500-600 cheaper after getting to an apples-to-apples.

Courses, imagery, and general functionality of the two seem to be fairly similar.

Is there anything significant I'm missing that would sway my decision. Looking to make the purchase this week. Also, any recommendations on where to purchase (if I go Protee) reseller or direct would be welcomed.

Thanks

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    You have read well. Congrats. The support from Protee is generally better. The products are similair in quality. The advancements from both are very good. Any reseller would be fine. Cory from Par2pro is excellent and worth speaking with.

Hall of Fame ZMax is on a distinguished road
    While the Protee uses the putting sensor for putting, the PX5 uses both of it's cameras for putting. Putting is done from a user defined spot behind the trigger array. Both can putt on a putting surface. Both are very accurate and very realistic. With the Protee, you are putting over two slots. On the PX5, you putt over one slot.

The Protee currently measures ball speed via the built in ball track. The PX5 does it with the LA cam, which is a little more accurate but will require a little more setup. I'm sure Protee has plans to use the LA cam to measure ball speed also.

Support is better with Protee. They can remote in and check you settings. With GGS, if Martin is not fast enough, you can always post your questions here. If it's the weekend and you have friends coming over and need immediate help, you can pm me with your questions. I charge a minimal fee of $100 per problem.

Lob Wedge leroyvegas is on a distinguished road
    Thanks guys. Pulled the trigger and ordered the PX5 today.

7 Iron gotenks94 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba22 View Post
    You have read well. Congrats. The support from Protee is generally better. The products are similair in quality. The advancements from both are very good. Any reseller would be fine. Cory from Par2pro is excellent and worth speaking with.
    Hey Bubba22, do you have Cory contact number or email.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar

Thread Information