100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar

Golf in Puerto Plata DR

Due to work , i can't get the time off to go to Florida this winter , so were going to Puerto plata in the DR for a week instead .
    I'd love to golf whilst i'm there , i'm looking for any info on quality of golf , price , packages , golf tour companys , and should i bring my own golf equipment .
    I'll probably play at least 4 times whilst i'm away , any info would be greatly appreciated.
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Putter MARKHILL is on a distinguished road
    Playa dorada golf course is the only one to play in pp there is a nine hole in costomar and one in cabrete which i understand are not worth playing. There is playa grande which is called the pebble beach of the caribbean but the greens are in really rough shape (changed owners and in the process of building a resort and homes). Playa grande is 1.5 hours away from pp. The only other option is santiago which is 1 hour from pp. Playa dorada is a good course and located in the playa dorada complex. I stayed at the gran ventana and recieved 20% off golf only.

Playa Dorada Golf approx 75. Caddie master (mafia) 15 Caddie tip 15-30 (I gave 25 good caddies) cart extra There is no need to make any tee times, just show up and you can get off. All the info is on there website. http://www.playadoradagolf.com/

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MARKHILL View Post
    Playa dorada golf course is the only one to play in pp there is a nine hole in costomar and one in cabrete which i understand are not worth playing. There is playa grande which is called the pebble beach of the caribbean but the greens are in really rough shape (changed owners and in the process of building a resort and homes). Playa grande is 1.5 hours away from pp. The only other option is santiago which is 1 hour from pp. Playa dorada is a good course and located in the playa dorada complex. I stayed at the gran ventana and recieved 20% off golf only.

Playa Dorada Golf approx 75. Caddie master (mafia) 15 Caddie tip 15-30 (I gave 25 good caddies) cart extra There is no need to make any tee times, just show up and you can get off. All the info is on there website. http://www.playadoradagolf.com/
    Thanks for the info
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Thread Information