CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar

Clubmaking CD- Hone your skills or learn the trade-Only $9.00

Great deal from SMT if you want to learn more about clubmaking.

We at SMT Golf, hope that everyone had a safe and Happy New Year.

With another season quickly approaching, and certainly all of the golfers in colder climates looking forward to the first rays of sunshine to melt the mounds of snow...

We are in a position to make the following really cool offer on a product that is sure to beat the winter blues.

It is a totally interractive CD ROM on clubmaking.

This CD ROM will take you through each and every single step, in order to help you to produce beautifully crafted custom clubs.

While there are certainly books on the subject, and videos on the subject, this CD ROM contains, video clips of the important steps, step by step printable reference sections so you can print them and take them out to the shop.

It also contains dozens and dozens of really helpful hints, things that would only come with years of experience, but they are here for you in this offer.

This CD ROm works in either MAC or PC and will really help you to learn the craft or to hone your current skills, better yet.. it will pass the time while we wait for the first tee to open up.

Originally sold, a few years back at $59.00

The discounted cost of the CD ROM is only $9.00 and that includes the FEDEX shipping charge in the United States.

http://www.smtgolf.com/cdrom.gif

Thanks so much, and we look forward to another fantastic year.

You can use the ORDER FORM from the website, or email us at info@smtgolf.com or call us at 888-693-4001 to obtain your copy of the Multimedia Clubmaker.

Mike
    www.smtgolf.com

Note: International and Alaska/Hawaii will cost more due to location.

Putter burgene is on a distinguished road
    The only caution I might add is that SMT uses Fedex and will charge you the difference between US shipping (which is free) and shipping to Canada, which I believe will be an additional US$6.00. The problem will arrise on this end, because Fedex will also charge you a brokerage fee (which can be as much as $25-$30), a COD fee to collect the fees and then, of course, the PST and GST.

Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burgene
    The only caution I might add is that SMT uses Fedex and will charge you the difference between US shipping (which is free) and shipping to Canada, which I believe will be an additional US$6.00. The problem will arrise on this end, because Fedex will also charge you a brokerage fee (which can be as much as $25-$30), a COD fee to collect the fees and then, of course, the PST and GST.
    Back to $59.

Putter burgene is on a distinguished road
    Alright I'll fess up, I know that Mike visits this site, so you didn't hear it from me...okay? When I ordered mine last week, I very sweetly asked the young lady if it would be possible to ship it Air letter post (and thereby avoiding most of the extra charges). She said she didn't think so and went away to check. She came back and told me that they don't do it, but she would make an exception this time.

Again, you didn't hear it form me..:blush

Hopelessly Addicted el tigre is on a distinguished road el tigre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burgene
    Actually, you might want to check with FedEx on that. Goods valued under CDN$20 are not subject to duty or taxes, so you may not be charged a brokerage fee on it.

Also, I believe FedEx will not charge you the brokerage fee if it is shipped using Express instead of Ground service - which may end up being cheaper in the long run. For small, low-value items you actually have a lot more options than when you are importing golf clubs.
    [COLOR=green][B]Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.[/B][/COLOR]

Thread Information