CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Shotmaker bubs3141 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by CPA View Post
    Bubs-no chance of blaming bad shots on bad read now!
    I know, now I need to hit it better.

Sand Wedge destivalgolf is on a distinguished road
    I could use some troubleshooting help as we've got league play tonight on our simulator and I'm not getting customer service to call me back at TruGolf.

The problem I'm having is the path angle is being recorded as closed and usually around 60* so it is sending the ball on the screen straight left. If you hit a bunch of balls it pretty much sends them in exactly the same spot on the screen. I've vacuumed out the sensors, used scissors to clean around them and vacuumed again. Changed lightbulbs and made sure the microphone sensors were all correct. Its def not the swing as I'm a pro and have watched people hit and its not their swing.

A few other less important thing that it does (we have a few people who swing very hard 135mph+) is as soon as they hit the ball swing hard it won't register or when the ball hits the screen e6 shuts down.....

If there's anyone who has had this problem, please give me an explanation for what can fix it please!

We have the technique pro btw....

has it ever worked correctly?

I would download any updates available. Then go through the diagnostic testing. Its called simoptical and simacoustic. This will test if the light is positioned correctly and the microphones are working. Eric from Trugolf would be the easiest way to fix any issues. Kepp calling for techinal support.

yeah, i've left a message for eric already....it's been working properly up until yesterday

there aren't any updates available, unless i got into advanced mode i guess.

we've only had this a little over a month so not sure why it wouldn't be working properly

i think it may be a pc thing rather than a trugolf thing as we've already had problems w/ the usb ports recognizing the dongle so its possible its screwing up the sensor thing too.

i did the diagnostic things w/ the sensor and mics and they are fine.

sounds like it is your pc. How old is your pc, did you get it when you got your Trugolf? There maybe updates for your pc that need to be completed. I would suggest running windows update and download any of the critical updates and look at the optional ones if they apply to usb.

the pc was brand new w/ the simulator and is an alienware which are nice...i will do the windows update and see if that does anything

kinda of ticked off w/ trugolf as i've called 4x today and in 5.5 hours no one has called me back....do they have 1 technician working for them?

2 usually but maybe they are on vacation? Not sure, I have always been able to reach one, sometimes they call me from their cell phones.

try resetting your sensor pad. Disconnect everything and then plug every item back in 1 at a time. It can't hurt and it is something Eric will tell you to do also.

sounds good...i'll try that...thanks for the help

that may have done it..thanks

the cpu updates or plugging everything back in?

i did both actually......still doing it....grrr

Ryder Cup Par2Pro is on a distinguished road Par2Pro's Avatar
    Hey Destival,

Has anything changed since you last had it working?

Maybe different lighting in the room?

Maybe the mats moved a bit out of place?

Lighting problem?

Have you tried a new bulb in your overhead light?

TruGolf has been swamped and their reply time is a bit delayed. When you phone, just ask the receiptionist what the return call time is going to be so you don't have to keep calling back.

Hope that helps,
    Cory

Nothing has changed that i know....i put a new bulb today. its 60w vs the 75w one that came w/ it, but we were having the problems with the 75w one as well. i never did hear back from trugolf today and i left a few messages w/ eric. hopefully he calls tomorrow.

the only other explanation i can think of is that the hitting mat sits up a bit above where you would normally hit the ball so if you have a flat swing it going to be difficult for you to not have your heal hit. maybe tomorrow i'll put something under the mat to raise it up

thanks for your help though, cory!

Ryder Cup Par2Pro is on a distinguished road Par2Pro's Avatar
    Hmm, well if it was working before, that shouldn't change anything.

When you do the sensor test, do all the sensors work?

Hall of Fame ZMax is on a distinguished road
    Could be a stuck or bad sensor. Have you tried running the software from another computer or laptop?

i was thinking bad sensor as the ball flight on the screen is the same every time it happens

we don't have the software on any other pc....bought it all together

all the sensors showed up as red on the test so they were at least getting light to them

go over each one and make sure they turn green.

yes, they all turned green....i put a little mat underneath the area where you stand to try to raise it up to level with the hitting area and that seemed to help a bit w/ my own swing (i'm 2* flat)

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    dest how is your accoustic sensor testing? I would check that out as there may be an issue wih the ball measurement. I think Trugolf estimates its clubface angle based on ball path and if the ball sensor are off then the clubface angle will be off. Check the acoustic mics etc and let us know.

going through the acoustic sim thing on the desktop it is picking them all up.

its wierd....you'll hit 10 normal shots and then 2-3 that are complete errors or won't be picked up at all.

Did you get through to Trugolf? Can they do a remote log on and diagnostic check? They should be responding to you by now????

still havn't gotten through to trugolf....left 2 messages w/ eric yesterday...they must be very busy.

yeah, they remoted in a few weeks ago to fix something.

i saw a post on here from awhile back about people that hit down on the ball hard were having trouble w/ the sensors....that is def what is happening here. the main problem i don't get is that you'll hit 10 balls normal and then as soon as you hit an erratic one it will continue to register the same for several shots. i'm not sure its possible to get a face angle of closed 60* w/o injuring yourself

That is defenitely an error. Do you only get this with certain irons and shots? How is the driver with a teed ball?

only get it with the irons to my knowledge.....woods all work fine.....and its basically only on full, hard shots....so if i took a 7i and swung really easy it would register fine, but if i took a regular swing then sometimes it'll go straight left

hitting down hard would cause errors in my opinion. I think that it affects the connection of the microphones and the cable for the sensor pad. I could be wrong but when I hit it really hard and fat I get a missed shot.

I think they are coming out with an update to adjust the sensitivity of the microphone in the board to fix this error. This has been reported in the past. So when you do talk with Eric ask him about the 1.5 update and maybe when they are going to release it.

So bubs you think that hitting hard will cause the microphones to misbehave due to the sound? That would make sense as I think the clubface measurement is connected to the accoustic ball data. Otherwise hiitting hard shouldn't affect the sensor measurement of the club data right?

I think that is the issue. I had heard from Cory that there is going to be a 1.5 update which may fix this issue. Trugolf has not released any info on the update yet as it is in beta testing. I mean I could be wrong but it makes sense.

Thread Information