CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Par Dax is on a distinguished road
    That's great news thanks Cory, I suspect all the pictures we are seeing over the past few Frdays is from 1.6 and so inassume the new course was completed using that version. Is your source good Cory, I know they say it is ready to release, but it has just been so long.

Ryder Cup Par2Pro is on a distinguished road Par2Pro's Avatar
    Well my source has been one of the guys at TruGolf, so I am hoping that he is correct; however, they have been known to run into delays before... I am crossing my fingers and toes on this one

You know what I have been doing obviously since I saw your post on the timing :p. Makes it very hard to hit the clubs.

Putter Jamo7 is on a distinguished road
    anyone seen an update yet?

Nope, and was starting to think the same, let's hope this does not push into 2015.

Looks like it will be 2015. The TrueGolf website,just announced today that it will be available at the golf show as well as a cloud version available for subscription one month later. Graphics look very good.

Putter Jamo7 is on a distinguished road
    some interesting points in the media release..
    1. cloud- the most over hyped word in technology today.
    2. provision of cloud services to gaming consoles, mobile devices, etc - interesting to see what that actually means
    3. online tourneys - well that's only been 5 years of promises
    4. Dates - January seems to be the date mentioned for release - i wonder what that means for those of us with a thick client install
    5. Looks like their becoming more agile in their product development, as opposed to 'waterfall' which is fantastic. more uprgades, more often.
    6. with the cloud based service, it will be interesting to see what that means for those of us who operate 'offline'

Putter danielbush is on a distinguished road
    First thread in a while on this, but anyone that has adjusted settings in their xml Trugolf file to increase/decrease spin levels, do you know of any values that can be changed to alter the direction (ball path). I find that not only do the systems come overly forgiving in terms of spin rate, but also I can hit the thing straight right and it still ends up going quite straight.

Hey Daniel,

When we had ours for testing and modification, we ended up asking TruGolf to remote in to make the adjustments. We probably spent about 3 months tweaking it to get it as close to our liking as possible. Since the spin is a calculation we never found it 100% consistent or accurate, but deemed it reasonable for the cost of the system.

All that being said, I would highly recommend arranging a remote session with the tech guys and telling them exactly what you want. They are great guys who will do their best to tweak it to your liking

Happy Golfing!
    Cory

Hi Cory,

Thanks for the response. I am currently away for work but do plan on the remote session on my return. I guess the more we can play with it ourselves the easier as we can tweak it alot more frequently without arranging the scheduled remote meeting and also using their time.

You are probably the right man to ask in what happened to the external device for ball spin measurement option. Am I correct in saying the Accusport Vector Pro could be used simultaneously for ball spin data and the Trutrack for clubhead data, but now they have turned into Skytrak this is no longer an option? Something makes me think it was yourself that posted the youtube video showing that partnership in action.

Thanks

You are very welcome Daniel,

Yes, I agree that it is normally easier to tweak things if you learn how to tweak them; however, the settings can get really messed up so I would highly recommending making a backup copy of the file before every modification

Yes, the Vector Pro gave the system spin information, but the Vector Pro was more designed for practice so it was tough to get it to read all shots during a game. Also the cameras always seemed to have run into problems finding the stripe even with consistent placement

Accusport closed its doors and some of the people from there went into the SkyTrak project which is a compilation of a number of different resources

Yes, we were the ones that posted the TruGolf system with the Vector Pro - hope it was helpful

Cheers,
    Cory

Hi Cory,

Yes, definitely keeping copies of all files after each modification.. The video was very interesting, thanks for your prompt responses.

Regards

You are very welcome - hope you can get it all dialed in and play lots of golf!

Lob Wedge clubfitter is on a distinguished road
    Does the Flightscope and the Technique Simulator give you great accuracy?
    I appreciate your help with this.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    Not sure your question? These are 2 separate sims. Different companies, hardware not integrated. Radar vs optical/sonic sensor methods etc. The are both decent systems each with thir own limitations. Let's keep the thread discussing the Trugolf system. There is plenty of info here on Flightscope.

bubba, I have a Flightscope and I am trying out Trugolf simulator. Is the Trugolf completely accurate with the Flightscope?
    I want to find a really accurate simulator to go with my Flightscope.
    Thank

You don't need both for a sim. As Bubba noted they would be two independent systems. Send me a PM if you have specific questions and I will try to help in order to preserve this thread for Trugolf sims.

Exactly Dax. As I mentioned clubfitter, these systems are not to be integrated. If you are looking to get a separate system from your Flightscope, then go ahead with the Trugolf. Not sure why you would do that if you have a Flightscope. now maybe you are enquiring about a sim software like E6 for the Flightscope?

I have the Flightscope and I want to be able to play golf on it with extreme accuracy.
    I am wondering if the E6 will give me the accuracy I need. Is there something better out there to go with my Flightscope to play Golf on? The systems will have to be integrated together.
    I appreciate all your help.

Just sent you a PM. E6 is good, but does not have the graphics like The Golf Club. Accuracy in the sim world comes from the device that you are using. Now back to more info here on the TruGolf Techniqu

Clubfitter, why are you talking about integrating systems together? You can't just integrate systems.

I have a Flightscope X1. Flightscope sells the E6 Software for playing golf courses on it.
    I have them loaded on my new high powered computer.
    When I run the Flightscope, It is really accurate.
    They told me to turn on my Flightscope and do not open the Flightscope program on my computer.
    They told me to then open the E6 Software and you can hit at the range or play the many golf
    courses they offer. It depends on how many you want to buy.
    I have hit only a few shots on the unit. It seems like doing it this way that the E6 may not be as accurate as the Flightscope.
    I have a really sore back so I can not hit many shots and I can not swing very hard.
    I was hoping to hear that allot of you liked the E6 software from Trugolf.
    I was hoping to hear that you all found it very accurate. If it is that good I would buy it.
    If there is something better then I would want to get that. You people know way more than I do so
    I love to hear your opinion.
    Thank You,
    Lonny

Albatross mthunt is on a distinguished road
    I think what's confusing things is you said you wanted to integrate Trugolf's Technique with Fligtscope. The technique is a floor mounted sensor system with audible ball sensors. You cannot integrate that system with Fligtscope. It seems maybe you meant to say you want to integrate E6 software with Flightscope. Dax did that with Trackman which is very similar. He's happy and has wrote about it extensively. If the Flightscope is reading well and you have enough space, E6 will give you accurate simulation. If you are really trying to integrate the two sensor systems, you can't. Look up Dax's thread on E6 and Trackman.

Ok. Be careful with your wording. It confuses people. In this thread you are talking about the Trugolf Technique simulator. If you are just trying to get a sim for your Flightscope, then so be it. Don't mention the Technique and integration with Flughtscope. Basically you a enquiring about E6. Mthunt is right. Dax has integrated the Trackman with E6. I have E6, TGC, Proteeplay and Perfect Golf. E6 is good. It's accurate enough with its algorithms. I think you should enquire with Flightscope about TGC software.

So in your above post are you saying that when you hit Flightsope alone on the app or whatever it's numbers are different than when you hit Flightscope with it hooked up with E6?

Sorry guys. I am learning here. I appreciate your help. I have to work with the E6 Software with my Flightscope running. Mthunt likes his E6 with Trackman, it has to be good. I am interested in learning about the TGC and the possibility of using it with Flightscope. I love to learn and you are certainly teaching me. Thank You so much.

No problem clubfitter. If am am not mistaken mthunt has a GC2 with TGC. Dax has a Trackman with E6. My advice is to speak with the highest authority at the Flightscope camp about TGC. I am sur they are going o integrt with that software. TGC is much better than E6.

bubba22, I will have to talk to the highest authority. I want the best available.
    I want to play and get real numbers. I have communicated with them quite a bit at all
    levels. They do sell the E6 software so I hope they are willing to help me out with the
    TGC. Want to make sure. Who makes TGC? I may have to talk to them.
    I also have a P3Proswing and I wonder if that is compatable?
    Thanks for the help!!

Putter chuckt59 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by clubfitter View Post
    bubba22, I will have to talk to the highest authority. I want the best available.
    I want to play and get real numbers. I have communicated with them quite a bit at all
    levels. They do sell the E6 software so I hope they are willing to help me out with the
    TGC. Want to make sure. Who makes TGC? I may have to talk to them.
    I also have a P3Proswing and I wonder if that is compatable?
    Thanks for the help!!
    Hey clubfitter - I have a technique and asked TruGolf if integrating a separate system was a viable option since there are files that come with the system for integrating with trackman, flightscope and others. The tech rep I spoke with said each integration is different and some work while others haven't. Sounded to me like it was pretty hit-or-miss so I've moved on to looking at other options for upgrading accuracy and overall quality this winter.

Putter chuckt59 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt59 View Post
    Hey clubfitter - I have a technique and asked TruGolf if integrating a separate system was a viable option since there are files that come with the system for integrating with trackman, flightscope and others. The tech rep I spoke with said each integration is different and some work while others haven't. Sounded to me like it was pretty hit-or-miss so I've moved on to looking at other options for upgrading accuracy and overall quality this winter. Also, I've done extensive altering to the XML file. Changing both backspin and sidespin can give much better overall results. I can't remember off the top of my head what numbers I settled on but I believe it's backspin at 70 and side spin at 160. I can check for you if you want
    Also, to Bubbas points above, if you have flightscope you already are getting both club and ball data (at least I think FS gives club data similar to trackman). You just need the E6 software. They supposedly can integrate with monitors like the accusport vector that would give ball data and still use the trugolf sensors for club data.

Putter DSCHENCK is on a distinguished road

Trugolf Technique Personal Tracking sensor not working

Hi, I am hoping you can help me. I have a Techique Personal and had it set up at an expo over the weekend when suddenly it stopped recognizing shots.
    I ran the diagnistics and found the following: The system showed that the tracking sensors were working fine (all green) even though the tracking sensors were fully covered (I even turned them upside down). The Microphones were also not registering. It is almost as if the link between the sensors/mic and the software is broken...if that makes sense.

I live in South Africa, and it is not that easy for me to receive tech support etc...as that all happens late at night.
    I am thinking the motherboard might be fried, but I can't see how or why this would have happened?

If you are able to assist I would greatly appreciate it
    Thanks

Dirk

Thread Information