Quote Originally Posted by ZMax View Post
TheGolfer,

Those numbers look strange to me too. The second line for example, I can't see how you could have launched the ball 39.5*, start the ball right at 3.2*, and hook it back nearly 3 yards left of target? In a span of 84 yards? Do you do that outside on the real course also?

Guys,

I suggest somebody open a new thread. Maybe call it, "GC2 Launch monitor Foresightsports problems". Bubba22 can then copy certain posts in their respective order from various review threads to the new "problems" thread. This could open up some eyes. Foresight can then be directed to this thread.

Newegg for example does something similar with their customer reviews. I've seen manufactures come on Newegg and resolve problems with unhappy customers.
zmax/bubba2 - it would be good if you ask first. not sure the purpose of the strong desire to highlight potential problems with foresight gc2 over and over again and have it searchable by google when you don't even use it. i am in the middle of hopefully an agreement between both parties. i do not want this to get in the way and pour gasoline on the fire. i have been posting to help others in a simular situation or help avoid it in the first place if possible. i told you when my dispute is over then possibly talk to a lessons learned. it almost seems like you are trying to draw more light to it with respect to other systems that you use like protee. either way i don't want to be involved with a public attack of any company just for the sake of it. i have a problem, documenting that problem, and the company now agrees to resolve that problem. i just don't want to jeopardize that along with any opportunity others like kball may have.

i may need to have my posts respectively removed if you are moving them to a single "problem" thread so its searchable by google.

again my dispute is not resolved. i mean no harm to any company. i just want to resolve the matter professionaly for both parties. my posts are meant to help others experiencing similar situations. just because i had random bad luck and then they handled it poorly it also doesn't mean that my situation represents all users experience with foresight.