CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Consistently present Kiwi is on a distinguished road Kiwi's Avatar

Ocean City MD, USA

Anybody ever played here? Been suggested to our group that it would be a closer alternative to MB SC in the Spring. Thoughts?

Pitching Wedge Izzy is on a distinguished road
    I have been to OC every year for the past 6 yrs. I am there in the middle of the summer (July/August) and believe that there is very good deals in the spring before the tourist season hits. The links at Lighthouse sound is a must as is the Jack Nicholas course at Bayfield. I also like Glen Riddle (they have two course there). There are plenty of choices and you should be able to find a good condo to accomodate any number of people. Its about a 12-14 hour leisurely drive from Ottawa. What you muiss out is the sheer number of courses that you will ind in MB.

Gap Wedge Stever is on a distinguished road
    I've been there a couple of times. It can be driven in 1 day easy. I went in October and November. It's a resort town and basically shuts down during the winter months (a lot of the good restaurants, stores, etc) close Oct 31 - check your dates before going down. Lots of golf courses, and good ones, and packages at very good rates. Both time we stayed at the Hilton Ocean Suites - very good rates, better with golf pacakges. It's an all-suite hotel with all suites directly on and facing the ocean. Great place.

Hopelessly Addicted Shivas Irons is on a distinguished road Shivas Irons's Avatar
    Drove down with a buddy one Easter weekend a few years ago - it's like a mini Myrtle Beach. Good golf, very 'touristy', and is worth the drive.
    Al Gore didn't invent the internet, but he did invent global warming.

Thread Information