CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sand Wedge Abe Froman is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Par2Pro View Post
    The next step up from the Optishot is the P3ProSwing and it goes up from there. You can see the pricing and options here:
    http://www.par2pro.com/shop/index.php?cPath=23_26

There are quite a few good comparisons out there, but here is one:
    http://www.par2pro.com/compare.php
    (updated web page coming soon)

Hope that helps!
    Cory
    Thanks for the info! There is quite a price difference! I think for now I'll be sticking with my Optishot2, but if I fine that I'm using it a lot I'll upgrade my set up over time. Since I got my "very basic" setup going, I've been playing 18 holes every evening. It's been a lot of fun, and probably would be worth upgrading over the next few years.

Ryder Cup Par2Pro is on a distinguished road Par2Pro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Froman View Post
    Thanks for the info! There is quite a price difference! I think for now I'll be sticking with my Optishot2, but if I fine that I'm using it a lot I'll upgrade my set up over time. Since I got my "very basic" setup going, I've been playing 18 holes every evening. It's been a lot of fun, and probably would be worth upgrading over the next few years.
    You are very welcome - happy golfing!

Putter mantequillas is on a distinguished road
    I would recommend the TruGolf Vista series, I went with this model I splurged on one of these when they first came out and could not be more happy!

Sand Wedge Abe Froman is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by mantequillas View Post
    I would recommend the TruGolf Vista series, I went with this model I splurged on one of these when they first came out and could not be more happy!
    Man, if I ever win a ton of money, I'm going to build one hell of a "Golf Bar" in my house! Some of the pics on their website look absolutely awesome!

Putter hidrake is on a distinguished road
    I stumbled on this post while doing some research as I am also looking at getting a home simulator and thought I’d share my 2 cents.

There are a few simulators that fit in your budget. Another thing to consider is are you getting a golf simulator for training or are you planning on using it for entertainment, or are you looking for one that does both?

SkyTrak is one that has the ability to be used as both a trainer and also for entertainment if you were to upgrade the software from WGT to TGC or E6. It’s 98% accurate compared to the Trackman and costs a fraction of the price.

The SkyTrak is affordable for most golfers, starting at $2,000 for the launch monitor, and around $7,000 (shopindoorgolf.com for reference) for a full simulator package. The only downside I’ve seen about the SkyTrak is that there is a 4 to 5 second delay from when the ball is hit to when it shows up on the screen.

TruGolf makes a very professional looking golf simulator. The TruGolf Vista 8 runs about $11,000, so slightly out of the price range that you listed, but I think worth it.

Their units are ready to go for right and left handed golfers; there is no having to move the launch monitor around to accommodate different handed hitters.

The graphics are in 4K HD and look amazing. The multiplayer features allow for up to 8 players at a time, and once you’ve created a user profile the software will track your data so that you can look back and see how you’ve improved.

If you want a dedicated training simulator then GC2 is one of the better systems out right now. With the HMT software added on to the GC2 you get a full and complete picture of your swing. It tracks not only the ball but also your club so you can really dial in the perfect swing.

It can get pricey (launch monitor costs $5,400) once you start adding on features to it. It can be used as a entertainment simulator if you were to add on the FSX software to it.

WIth some many different golf simulators out there right now there really is a simulator for every budget and every golfer, just depends on price and what features you’re looking for.

Sand Wedge jackbeau is on a distinguished road
    $8K....go Skytrak with GSPro or TGC19.

Thread Information