This is mine...

A family group made up of Father, Son & Grandfather are standing on the first tee ready to tee-off when the Pro comes racing out of the proshop yelling “Wait! Wait! Do you mind taking along a fourth? It would really help me out. She’s a decent golfer and she won’t get in your way.”

At first the guys are thinking, great we just wanted a nice family threesome and now we get a woman to boot. So they talked it over for a second and decided “What the heck. The course is crowded anyway so we’ll be going nowhere fast.”

The Pro thanks them and offers them a free beer at the turn for the trouble, and ducks back in to the proshop to break the good news.

30 seconds later, the woman comes out of the proshop with her clubs in hand walking to the first tee. The guys can hardly believe their luck. She’s a total babe! Every guy within eyeshot stops to stare. She introduces herself. “Hi I’m Mandy and I really want to thank you for letting me join your group. I hope it’s not too much trouble?” The father manages to croak out “No, no. Please take the honour.”

Mandy tees up her ball and sets up, and with the most fluid and poetic motion they’ve ever seen, she takes the club back and through producing a beautiful soft draw that lands about 240 yards down the fairway, centre cut. Staring at each other in disbelief, the guys can’t contain their smiles. A hottie who can play! This is going to be the best round ever!

Not only could Mandy play, she was putting the guys to shame, racking up par after par. In fact she pars the first 17 holes and is lying 2 just short of the green on the par-4 18th. In the first bit of trouble the guys have seen from her all day, she flubs her chip just on to the green about 30 feet from the hole. “I guess that was nerves.” she says. “I’ve never shot even par before. I was really hoping to get that one close for a tap-in.” “But,” she says, “whether or not I sink this putt, it’ll be the best round I’ve ever had, and that makes me feel good.”

The guys all walk up toward the hole to mark their balls, still shaking their heads in disbelief at the day’s events, while Mandy ponders her putt. Then Mandy looks toward the guys and says, “You know what? I’ve changed my mind. I really want to make this and I’ll be pretty upset at myself if I don’t. I’ve got a proposition for you boys. Whichever one of you helps me out with the correct read, and I sink the putt, will enjoy the most passionate night of his life with me, no strings attached.”

You could hear a pin drop. Then suddenly father and grandson spring into action, scrambling all over the green, reading the putt from every conceivable angle. The grandfather just stands quietly to the side of the green shaking his head in disgust. The grandson runs over to Mandy and says, “It’s gonna break about 6 inches right and you’ve got to hit it firm.” The father interupts and says, “No way! That thing’s gonna break at least a foot, and it’s all about pace.” Father and grandson begin to argue. Mandy tries to calm them down.

Meanwhile, grandpa, still standing off the green, has had enough and pipes in “That’s it!” and storms across the green towards Mandy, where he grabs her putter and picks up her ball and starts to walk over to the other two. Father and grandson are standing quietly now, thinking that grandpa is going to tear a strip off of them for being so foolish. Grandpa stops in front of them, looks them in the eye smiling, and with a wink, yells at the top of his lungs “IT’S GOOOOOOOOD!!”