+ Reply to Thread
    Hall of Fame ZMax is on a distinguished road

GGS CX3 3 camera system captures club and ball

Looks like Martin got the club camera working. New GSAcontrol update is needed.

CX3 - professional 3 camera system with camera club tracking and 3D dual camera ball tracking

Data captured: Ball speed, ball path, ball launch angle, club speed, club path and club face angle at impact to ball
    System includes:
    1. Vertical launch angle and ball speed camera
    2. Ball path camera
    3. Optical sensor camera trigger in solid acrylic casing!
    4. Ccam club tracking camera system
    5. GSA full version software with 75 golf courses plus 20 ProX courses
    6. 3 lamp halogen track lighting system

Price $ 5,999.00 Product No. #100914

Quote Originally Posted by Martin
    19th. November 2011
    Camera club tracking
    GSA Control Panel 6.9.2
    Our camera club tracking system will be available as of next week. See the camera section to read more about this.
    If you already have our PX2 sensor mat then we will be offering a $1000 refund on return if upgrading to camera ball tracking.
    Please note that your PC must be fitted with an extra USB PCI board if connecting more than 1 camera.
    So if you already have two cameras connected then you will require an extra USB PCI board. (Prices for these boards is usually less than $25.00 though).
    The camera used is the same type as the normal ball tracking cameras so you can switch them around if you like to try the system first.
    The lens must be replaced with a zoom lens that must be focused directly over the hitting mat though. Zoom in so that only the hitting mat is visible in the field of view of the camera.
    You will also need to extract a trigger signal from the sensor mat. Contact for instructions on how to do this.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    Looks great. Do you need to mark the clubs?

Yes, two dots on each club I believe.

To add to the above information:

The club tracking camera system consist of the club camera and a Fiberbuilt mat with a sensor to trigger the club cam. The special mat replaces the PX2.

triggerMat2.jpg

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    Next question was the trigger. Looks good.

Gap Wedge imanidiot is on a distinguished road
    Just spoke with Gabrielle and Martin is out of town for the holiday. Will be back next week, but she said it wasn't going to be ready for approximately 4 weeks or so..... hmmmmmm?

She was probably referring to it being ready for sale. I think folks with an extra camera can test this now.

5 Iron jagmanjoe is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by imanidiot View Post
    Just spoke with Gabrielle and Martin is out of town for the holiday. Will be back next week, but she said it wasn't going to be ready for approximately 4 weeks or so..... hmmmmmm?
    Just a note in case you are not aware, although Gabrielle and Martin offer the same products overall, Martin's company is the golfsimfactory one which I understand sells individual items and Gabrielle controls the company that does complete systems -- at least that is the way I understand things.

Gap Wedge imanidiot is on a distinguished road
    yes jag that is correct. i was speaking to gabrielle as martin was out of town and i just had some general questions, but since they are husband and wife, I would think that she still knows about what is going on. In fact she even said i would have to talk with martin because she wasnt sure on things and i wasnt trying to spreading rumors, or even bad mouth them. But given how Martin promises and sometimes doesnt get around to finishing things, i just thought i would let you guys know.

i am most likely going to purchase either the PX5 or the CX3 very soon so I really am not trying to start rumors or bash them in any way.

Thread Information