CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movember?

Par gregnol is on a distinguished road gregnol's Avatar

Movember?

Hey OG

Movember is the month where many people across the world grow a Moustache in support of prostate cancer research.

I have established an enthusiastic team of moustache-growers to raise money for cancer research over the month of MOvember (formerly known as November). On November 1st each of our team members picked up a razor and went “clean-shaven”, and from now to December 1st we will sculpt and mould moustache masterpieces.
    As our moustaches progress each team member will be periodically updating their Mo-profile page with pictures.
    Please show your support by donating to our team by clicking on this link: http://mobro.co/gregnol This is a link specifically to my MOvember profile page where you can choose to donate specifically to me or to distribute your donation over the entire team. The easiest way to donate is by credit card on the link.
    Any amount of money will be accepted graciously. 1 dollar, 10 dollars or OONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!
    In a mere day and a half our team has raised $41.00. The sky is the limit friends!
    If you donated please bump this thread!
    Cheers,
    Rob

MODS: I hope I am not breaking any rules here. (I figure it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission)
    Last edited by gregnol; 11-02-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    "I'm a hockey player but I'm here to play golf today" Happy Gilmore

Golf Padawan nokids is on a distinguished road nokids's Avatar
    people with moustaches cannot be trusted, unless it's Movember.
    You only get out of something what you put into it

Thread Information