CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Hall of Fame sillywilly is on a distinguished road sillywilly's Avatar

Looking for snow removal in Kanata

Looking for a reliable snow removal company in Kanata, does anyone know of one? Are you on? Do you use one? thanks
    willy
    email change to [EMAIL="depe.juneja@gmail.com"]depe.juneja@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

Consistently present Kiwi is on a distinguished road Kiwi's Avatar
    Have experienced some, and spoke to many others, and have come to the conclusion the only "reliable" snow removal is you with a shovel/snow blower. You'll get it done when you want, how you want, and it is far cheaper. My new snow blower will be paid off in three years, and has the added bonus of being there to help out others in the neighbourhood. Paying for something that may never happen is not a good investment. Plus if we get more than forecast they'll charge you extra.

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    unfortunately, some of us have to use a service, since I travel for work, I have no choice. It's not always about economics and its certainly not an investment. I don't live in Kanata so can't recommend any out there. We used Appleseed last year and were less than impressed.
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

3 Wood funk-like is on a distinguished road
    I live downtown - I am not sure if these 2 companies do Kanata or not - but here is my 2 cents. I have 2 properties downtown, and share a driveway with my neighbour - we have had many issues with Precision. We had them for 4 years and the service levels really went down after the first year. We used to have to wave them down in the street and force them to come do our places sometimes. They would sometimes not show up, and we would see them buzzing around our neighbourhood, but they seemed to take on too much work, and not have enough staff/equipment.
    For the past 2 years we have used Remai Landscaping. They have been great and we have never had an issue. Again, I'm not sure if they will come to Kanata, but they have been very reliable and they do a good job.

Consistently present Kiwi is on a distinguished road Kiwi's Avatar
    It would be well worth your money to do a BBB check on any prospective contractor too. Word of mouth is great but I'm sure even the most problematic of contractors satisfy a small percentage of their clients.

3 Wood goley is on a distinguished road
    Yard Works call Joe 613 227 5059

Ace Felix is on a distinguished road Felix's Avatar

Snow

Call Steve Said 613 276 7111. Used him last year and was very pleased. Both my neighbours signed this year with him as well.

Thread Information