CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Gap Wedge Simages is on a distinguished road Simages's Avatar
    I did go with the Dura-Pro Plus SPRING TECH Golf Mat, but ordered the 4'x6' instead. Has not yet arrived so, no feedback.....

$339 Free Shipping and with an 8 year warranty.

Need a Caddy TheGolfer is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the feedback. I think I might have a dura pro cant remember if i got it from dwqualgolf.com. looking at current prices i paid a lot more years ago. 1.5" think and soft 4 x 6 but it shifts.

The tartnaturft looks similar but with a nice looking solid rubber base to prevent movement.

Also interested in feedback if anyone has used the fiberbuilt mat with the dual insert (half side rough / half side fairway) this way i can try to simulate hitting out of rough with gc2 without moving the unit. the rough also is the same material they use for their sand - not sand but probably better hitting splash shots under the ball than lob shots off the fairway turf. haven't tested though and haven't heard any feedback from anyone that has.

preference - trustrike but need to learn more about fibert built dual panels. also trustrke rep told me "soon" they are coming out with rough inserts that are compatible but we know what "soon" means on this forum.

Need a Caddy TheGolfer is on a distinguished road
    @js1010

spoke with Phil at trustrike. nice guy. he obviouslly talked up the trustrike mat working great with gc2.

not sure if it will work wtihout moving the unit for tees and irons. could be close depending on the depth of your camera view.

for righty the gel insert (13" wide) sits next to turf insert (15" wide) with tee closest to golfer ~ 2" from edge on turf insert. Best results are to hit from center of gel insert with irons (~ 6.5"). That gives you a 6.5 + 2.0 = 8.5 inches window.

Gap Wedge Simages is on a distinguished road Simages's Avatar
    I did order my mat from dwqualgolf.com and have two 1/8" thin Pilates rubber mats to place under the mat. However; I could always upgrade with a better proven remedy....

Appreciate the feedback regarding the trustrike.

Thread Information