After seeing your post I sent an email to Arnie Arniesclubs@aol.com and asked him for some feedback. Here is what he replied.

The TM "weight plug" serves another purpose for TM. It plugs the shaft tip so that the epoxy "oozes" up around the shaft when it is installed. You should weigh each head and add weight to the light ones to get the 7 gram progressive difference before assembly. Other than that you should not need the TM weight plugs. OR you can weigh each weight plug and replace it when you reassemble using any available weight plug. Maybe I am not understanding your problem. Rat glue is not used on anything other than stopping rattles in woods. It's too difficult to measure it out and use it for weighting and it is near impossible to "locate" the weight where you want it.

As for the wood tip plugs I suggest ProSoft Inserts for vibration dampening since they will do the job without adding weight or changing the swingweight of the club.

Please explain again.Arnie

I would suggest you touch base with Arnie. He is very knowledgeable and will help you find a solution.