CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Info

Pitching Wedge dpanco is on a distinguished road

Need Info

Anyone out there know of any indoor ranges in Ottawa? Not the kind of range where you hit into a net ten feet away, but an actual indoor facility where the ball can travel a bit.

Out of Bounds chipandput is on a distinguished road chipandput's Avatar

Landsdown park

The bubble in the Landsdown park should be again a great place to hit this winter.I don't know when they are opening althought.There's also a rumour that they gonna open a facility in Hull where they rebuilted the old Connor building,but Im not so sure about that.

Pitching Wedge dpanco is on a distinguished road
    Thanks! I'll have to check out Landsdown then

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 BC MIST is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by dpanco
    Anyone out there know of any indoor ranges in Ottawa? Not the kind of range where you hit into a net ten feet away, but an actual indoor facility where the ball can travel a bit.
    The owner of the Thunderbird has opened or soon will, another indoor facility in the east end, where you can see the ball will apparently travel at least 65 yards. If I can find any info I will post it. Professional Dan Kolar will be overseeing the golf operation.

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by chipandput
    The bubble in the Landsdown park should be again a great place to hit this winter.I don't know when they are opening althought.There's also a rumour that they gonna open a facility in Hull where they rebuilted the old Connor building,but Im not so sure about that.
    I believe Landsdowne aka Covered T is opening in mid January, great place to hit balls.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

5 Wood golfmania is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by EDSGOLF
    I believe Landsdowne aka Covered T is opening in mid January, great place to hit balls.
    It had odd hours last time, because (I guess) it was used for soccer as well....

Golf Nut nice_lag is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmania
    It had odd hours last time, because (I guess) it was used for soccer as well....
    Soccer and Ultimate were the first users of the Landsdowne facilities. The Golf school was a late-comer and didn't have the choice of hours. Seeing the number of soccer and ultimate users of the "dome", I don't think there ever will be MAJOR changes in those hours; especially when you consider the cost/user factor. 3 Soccer games of one hour each (good average of 60-70 ppl) surely brings more money to the owners than x number of golfers for the same period.
    nice_lag
    Almonte

5 Wood golfmania is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by nice_lag
    Soccer and Ultimate were the first users of the Landsdowne facilities. The Golf school was a late-comer and didn't have the choice of hours. Seeing the number of soccer and ultimate users of the "dome", I don't think there ever will be MAJOR changes in those hours; especially when you consider the cost/user factor. 3 Soccer games of one hour each (good average of 60-70 ppl) surely brings more money to the owners than x number of golfers for the same period.
    Not debating it, just saying I remember the golf hours being during the day throughout the week, and nothing else...great if you're retired or a consultant.

Arrow shooter Chieflongtee is on a distinguished road Chieflongtee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chipandput
    Should be on dec 13, 3 nights a week and sat AM. First come first served basis. $10 for 25 minutes.
    www.hullywood.com

Thread Information