100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar

Exclamation **SPOILERS** British Open

Read no further if you're PVR-ing the tournament and you don't want to know what's happening.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Wow! Lots of big names on the wrong side of the cut line. Poulter must be kicking himself after opening with 69.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Nice to see Darren Clarke at the top of the leaderboard.

Looks like the cut will be right around 72 players. No world #1 or #2. Not sure if Kaymer could make the jump to #1 this week.

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    I like where Rory is sitting. Surpised (and a bit annoyed with a bet I've made) at how well Sergio is playing.
    Andrew

71 players within 8 shots of the lead! It's gonna be a wild weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    I like where Rory is sitting. Surpised (and a bit annoyed with a bet I've made) at how well Sergio is playing.
    I would love to see this Lewis kid channel his inner "Bobby Jones" and win the whole thing. That would be an incredible story.

Champion goochy is on a distinguished road goochy's Avatar
    Its going to be really exciting with that many so close. I think it will be hard for anyone to put together 2 low rounds on Royal St.George's but I do think its very easy for someone to put together 2 bad ones..so the leaders could fall back and the chasers could inch forward. -6 could be the winning score still.

I love watching The Open golf in its purest form

Champion goochy is on a distinguished road goochy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LobWedge View Post
    I would love to see this Lewis kid channel his inner "Bobby Jones" and win the whole thing. That would be an incredible story.
    I think its so cool he's called Tom and his brother is called Jack. The fact he got to play 2 rounds with the man he is named for was a great story.

Thread Information