Hey guys,

This isn't really a question or anything. Just wanted to share as my wife doesn't appreciate what I am trying to tell her! hahaha.

I went golfing twice this week, and after struggling with my driver the last month or so (and normally its my most consistent club) I started hitting it well again! Well, better than well.

I have been letting my wrists hinge a little more in my swing and now I am driving the ball a ridiculous length!

I have been to two courses and at the first course I was thinking all the distance markers were wrong, even though looking back at the tee box I was thinking damn thats far! After going to Cascades Thursday and hitting over two par 4's and being on the green putting for eagle on two par 5's I began to realize that the distance markers aren't lying. My brother and friend were with me and they couldn't believe this! Like, I hit the ball and couldn't see it land... On the day I hit my driver a total of 10 times and recorded 9 drives from 290-the longest being 334yds!! I was using driver, 60*, and the putter

Last week I was hitting my driver anywhere from 250-280yds and very inconsistent. I have had drives in the past hit the 300yd mark, but not consistently!

Anyway, just had to share as my wife is getting sick of hearing it! She doesn't understand how far that really is! Dont mean this to sound like i'm gloating or anything, just excited!!!

Cheers,