CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Bogie iggsplode is on a distinguished road

WTB: nxt tour golf balls

Looking to buy some used nxt tour golf balls in bulk if possible. Anyone have any or a lead on any?

Thx

Jon

Habitual poster OutOfTheRough is on a distinguished road OutOfTheRough's Avatar
    Knet golf

Titest NXT tour
    Mint Recycled - 1 Dozen
    Retail$29.99
    Our Price$15.99
    Savings of 47%
    Proud member of the 2012 OG vs TGN Ryder Cup winning team

Gotta Post Break68 is on a distinguished road Break68's Avatar
    I order the NXT Tour Grade A from knetgolf.com for $11.99 a dozen and they are amazing.
    Ask them for 10 percent off when you order on the phone and they will always give it to you, especially on a bulk order.
    Obviously you're not a golfer.

Retail on the NXT Tour is actually $34.99 a dozen at Golftown.

Quote Originally Posted by Break68 View Post
    I order the NXT Tour Grade A from knetgolf.com for $11.99 a dozen and they are amazing.
    Ask them for 10 percent off when you order on the phone and they will always give it to you, especially on a bulk order.
    You find the grade a good? Interesting. I've always pictured them to be beat up. I do have a 10% coupon now as is. I'll check into this. I wanted the 10 dozen pd soft Nike balls but they were removed from the special the day I tried to order so I've been trying the nxt tours the last little while.

I had been buying them from golf town used until now. I don't mind the price at 15.99 but if I could save a bit more I'd be happy.

Thx for the info guys.

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    I've bought the nxt tour from knet before (mint) and they've been excellent quality and a good "all-round" ball.
    Although i'd check your options first ,they have in store specials at GT that are good buys (24 balls for $19.99 etc) and the costco deal for callaway balls is pretty good too.
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Gt has 3 dozen for $70, its buy 2 get one free, that is a great price for new balls.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilster View Post
    I've bought the nxt tour from knet before (mint) and they've been excellent quality and a good "all-round" ball.
    Although i'd check your options first ,they have in store specials at GT that are good buys (24 balls for $19.99 etc) and the costco deal for callaway balls is pretty good too.
    can't do new.. i still lose far too many a round that id throwing too much money away.. ive found the nxt tour's used to be the right price point for me now for quality vs cost. i was fine with the 16.00 at GT, but the cheaper the better. think ill try the grade a's at knet for the next while.

Quote Originally Posted by iggsplode View Post
    can't do new.. i still lose far too many a round that id throwing too much money away.. ive found the nxt tour's used to be the right price point for me now for quality vs cost. i was fine with the 16.00 at GT, but the cheaper the better. think ill try the grade a's at knet for the next while.
    They actually sell used NXT Tour's at Golftown for $15.99?

Quote Originally Posted by Break68 View Post
    They actually sell used NXT Tour's at Golftown for $15.99?
    they sure do.. they're in nice shape too, dunno if i would qualify them as 100% mint, but pretty damn close. i assume knet's rade a might be similar.. definatly better quality than the reloaded packs of other balls you can get at walmart. i can easily deal with some slight blemishes and such, cuts and tears and gigantic scuffs not so much.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    Cool, which GT did you see them at?
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Gatineau, on an end cap across from one of the simulators.. i would assume that all the GT carries them tho? they whole end cap was nxt tours, at least the 10 or 12 packs i poked thru.

Birdie Sunny D is on a distinguished road Sunny D's Avatar
    Have to go most of the posts. I received my grade and mint NXT's a couple of weeks ago and could not be happier with the quality. They had a good sale on and I jumped. Ordered on a Friday at my door on Tuesday the next week. Very fast delivery.

ordered 7 doz yesterday grade a's. 10/dz with the discount and free shipping on top(combined order with the folks). i love knet.

went to GT yesterday and the end cap that had the nxt tours doesn thave any left, all kinds of pro v's and bridgestone's and some nike's i think but the nxt tours were all gone.

Thread Information