+ Reply to Thread
    Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar

Canada - US hockey

Two Americans boarded a flight out of Salt Lake after the big Canada - US hockey game. One sat in the window seat and the other sat in the middle seat. Just before take-off, a Canadian got on and took the aisle seat. After take-off, the Canadian kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the American in the window seat said, "I think I'll get up and get a beer." "No problem," said the Canadian, "I'll get it for you." While he was gone, one of the Americans picked up the Canadian's shoe and spat in it.

When he returned with the beer, the other American said, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too." Again, the Canadian obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the other American picked up the other shoe and spat in it. When the Canadian returned to his seat, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the Canadian slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. "Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on?
    This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity?
    This spitting in shoes, and pissing in beers?"

7 Wood gumby is on a distinguished road
    little johnny was in class after the canada us hockey games, and the teacher decided to ask what everyones mother did..
    betty said her mom was a lawyer..thats nice
    alice"s mom was a docter..
    ralphs mom worked for ibm..
    finally the teacher asked johnny what his mother did, and johnny says that his mother works in a lesbian strip club as a dancer..well the teacher is horrified....at recess she stops johnny and askes if its really true his mother works in a lesbian strip club...johnny says...no she really plays hockey for the us womens hockey team, but i was tooooo embarassed...

Thread Information