+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Team Match Play Champ 2010 DenisO is on a distinguished road DenisO's Avatar
    Next year I'm winning A class, calling it right now You heard it here first, haha

Singles Match Play Champ 2010 Ruskie is on a distinguished road
    I thought you were going to be in SanFran by then?

They don't have GolfTown in the states? Whhhaaaa? Fine, I'll win Dick's Sporting Goods National Amateur Series then lol

Habitual poster OutOfTheRough is on a distinguished road OutOfTheRough's Avatar
    I didn't get an invite nor did I manage to get my cap to 12.0 +. I'm going to give one more round a shot to finish off the year. I'm heading down to Lionhead (mississauga) for the 10th of Sept with the GF, and we are going to make a weekend out of it.

I think A flight will be playing the blues which has a rating of 72.5 / 148 . Should be interesting if we are. Checked out the gold and black tees and they would be a extreme challenge also. Ah well should be fun.

Denis - Next year you should be championship flight if you are still here !! Lol
    Proud member of the 2012 OG vs TGN Ryder Cup winning team

Singles Match Play Champ 2010 Ruskie is on a distinguished road
    Good luck Tim! With that slope and your length you should be playing irons of the tee on all par 4s

If I raise my handicap to above 6 by next year, something is seriously wrong with my game, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskie View Post
    Good luck Tim! With that slope and your length you should be playing irons of the tee on all par 4s
    I've been going through the course layout, and they have a fly-over online of each hole, and it definitely is going to require some target golf.

We'll see how my driver is playing tomorrow and monday, it was a lot more consistent last round at Anderson Links so hopefully I found my swing !

Quote Originally Posted by DenisO View Post
    If I raise my handicap to above 6 by next year, something is seriously wrong with my game, haha.

Being an optimist, I would like to be joining you in Champ flight, but I'm estimating next year I should be floating around 8-9 (providing i'm able to play more and practice more ) LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskie View Post
    Well with the new setup I actually used my driver more than usual, especially on the tighter holes where I would normally take hybrid or 5 iron. Ended up tied for 5th by shooting an 85. I can't wait for next year now, for these events and the local events !

A new season is almost here and the new schedule has been released.

Ottawa has 2 events this year.

June 13 (wed) - Kanata Golf and CC
    July 23 (mon) - Eagle Creek

A couple notables that I like that they have also added Le Maitre - tremblant Aug 20th & Glen Abbey - Oakville May 1st.

There isn't a lot of quebec events but they did bring back fountianeblue in laval.

Should be an interesting season. Now to start getting everything scheduled and thankfully nothing conflicts with Ogn vs Tgn event ! Woot Woot !!

Come on snow, get outta here !!!!

Thread Information