CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GPS Cart Mount

Out of Bounds orangeTANG is on a distinguished road

Question GPS Cart Mount

Anyone know somewhere in Canada (or will ship to Canada) that I can get a Proactive GPS mount for my SG-5 on my Clicgear?

Alternatively, anyone know any other ones that I can source that are good?

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category...3/refScid/1360

3 Wood eyeping is on a distinguished road eyeping's Avatar
    Try Edwin Watts, I just bought that same one when I was in Florida last week. They may ship to Canada. Also look at Ebay they have a few different models.

Medalist imozzie is on a distinguished road imozzie's Avatar
    I have a ClicGear 3 and use an SG5. Go online at www.caddybuddy.com and get one of their units. It is a quality item, reasonably priced ($19.95) and is easily transferable in seconds between push cart, electric carts etc. I used the pairing for a full season last year without any concern whatsoever. Simply put...some of the best money I've spent in meeting every expectation. You won't be disappointed.
    "If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be a lot easier than it is" - Horace Hutchinson (1903)

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imozzie View Post
    I have a ClicGear 3 and use an SG5. Go online at http://www.caddiebuddy.com/ and get one of their units. It is a quality item, reasonably priced ($19.95) and is easily transferable in seconds between push cart, electric carts etc. I used the pairing for a full season last year without any concern whatsoever. Simply put...some of the best money I've spent in meeting every expectation. You won't be disappointed.
    Ditto, I got a caddybuddy last year and love it. It clamped onto the handle of my sun mountain no problem, and was even easier to attach on either side of a golf cart. Highly recommended. I think you can get free shipping from the guy if you buy 2 or 3.
    correct site is http://www.caddiebuddy.com/
    or check out my old thread on this very topic http://forum.ottawagolf.com/showthre...nt-Caddy-Buddy
    Last edited by Sakuraba; 04-04-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: revived my old thread
    Andrew

Forum Jedi XTOUR is on a distinguished road XTOUR's Avatar
    Proud member of the 2010, 2011 ,2012 OG vs TGN RYDER CUP
    Captain of 2012 Team OG Ryder Cup Champions!

tx for correcting the address. Fingers ahead of brain...lol
    "If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be a lot easier than it is" - Horace Hutchinson (1903)

Out of Bounds orangeTANG is on a distinguished road
    Does this mount bolt to the handle where the foam is, or on something else? Its a nice looking mount however I'm concerned a bit because I don't want to ruin the foam handle on the cart. I liked the other because it screwed into the umbrella mount.

comments?

I put it onto the foam. I used it all year long and there's no damage to the foam whatsoever. It's a C-clamp and thus you tighten it only until it's snug. I am picky about my equipment and wouldn't do anything that would in any way damage it.

I should say that it also comes with a belt clip and thus you can take the GPS unit with you should you require such. I remove it, for example, when I head into the clubhouse between nines and simply slide it on and off my belt.

Thread Information