Hi everyone,

I am a second year Business-Marketing student at Algonquin College. Throughout this semester, I will be working with 5 of my classmates in hopes to better understand the golf industry in Ottawa.

In order to increase our knowledge of the golf industry, we will be conducting focus groups designed to outline the views and opinions of Ottawa area golfers.

We will be hosting our focus groups on February 23rd (7:00 PM) and 24th (5:30 PM) at Algonquin College. On the 23rd, our focus group will be open to any area golfers. On the 24th, we are interested in learning more from those individuals who are members of either Corporate or Executive Golf.

Due to the nature of our research, we are looking for participants between the ages of 25-45 who golf at least 6 times per season. All participants will be offered refreshments and will have their name entered into a draw to win a $50.00 gift certificate to Golf Town.

If anyone is interested in participating in either of these focus groups, and would like a chance to win a gift certificate to Golf Town, feel free to contact me via e-mail (parr0060@algonquinlive.com) for more information.

Thanks for all of your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Lauren