100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Gap Wedge Steel is on a distinguished road Steel's Avatar

Hi From Vancouver

Hi All, looks like a great forum. Found you while doing a search form Golf Simulator info.
    A man's got to know his limitations

Golf Pig of the Year 09, 10, 11 Marcos is on a distinguished road Marcos's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum.Great place to hang out. Hows the weather out your way?

Medalist imozzie is on a distinguished road imozzie's Avatar

Wink

Welcome! You'll find tons of good info on this site and a great bunch of guys!

I am heading out your way the second week of Feb and am thinking of bringing my clubs. What public course would you forsee that I could get on and enjoy trying to tuck 9 holes in after (during??? lol!) my meetings?
    "If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be a lot easier than it is" - Horace Hutchinson (1903)

Weather has been crazy, a little of everything, a balmy 12 deg today, bright and sunny for part of the day, overcast the rest, snowed on Wednesday about 6 inches. Weather in Feb can be good, check the forecast before you come out, maybe I will join you for a round, Riverway in Burnaby is not bad, Northview in Surrey drains well, the canal course is best. Drop me a line before you come to town, I am off Sunday, Monday, Tuesday every week

Moderator Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 BogeyGolf is on a distinguished road BogeyGolf's Avatar
    Welcome to the site. I would suggest playing the UBC golf course, not sure if they are open in February. I quite enjoyed it when i played there last summer.

UBC, site of my lowest score ever! 3 bogeys, 3 birdies, even 72. Haven't played there for years, just got back into playing after an 11 year lay off. Most of the Lower Mainland courses have priced themselves too high for my liking, I will be playing almost all my golf south of the border this next season. You can play great courses in Washington State for $20.00-$45.00 per round. I just bought 2 punch card's for Semiahmoo/Loomis Trail, 1-10 rounds no limitations $450.00, 1 off-season Dec-may 31 and Sept 1 to Dec 8 rounds $250.00, and these are 2 of the best rated courses in Washington state, also Shuksan is a hidden gem, 8 round Monday-Thursday punch card $180.00 . Most courses in Vancouver are well over $65.00, even the winter rates are around $45.00

Thread Information