2 3.64%
  • Other

3 5.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Birdie Slammin' Stever is on a distinguished road Slammin' Stever's Avatar

Best Component Head.

Hi TourIQ,

Yes that was the place! We lived in Clinton and we use to drop by there when visiting my uncle. My uncle's oldest son, Dean worked for a while at the Wingham TV station just down the street from where they lived. My grand parents lived on just off of Shuter and John st. 263 Shuter.

I still have relatives in that area. I will take you up on that invite when I am down in that area.

Take Care,
    Stever

Quote Originally Posted by TourIQ View Post
    Stever, the big attraction for fast food in Wingham is the Frosty Queen, I don't ever remember an establishment called Dairy King.
    The Frosty Queen use to run several cruise nights and once a year had a burn-out where guys could rip the tires off the rims, LOL.

Sorry don't know a Lev Balser and I've been in Wingham 30 years. I'm at 169 Patrick St. E, across from the Hospital staff parking lot.
    If you get to my neck of the woods to visit family and friends, drop in for a cold refreshment. I'll give you a tour of "the Studio" ... my wife calls it the Dungeon.

Bogie Kona Golf is on a distinguished road Kona Golf's Avatar
    I think with irons Wishon, Hireko, Swing Science and Maltby have some of the best iron heads.

Krank has probably the best story to tell when it comes to Drivers. Their driver heads are all hand built and as such there seems to be a little more detail or accuracy on lofts. They have a super hard heat treating that does not allow conventional welding processes to be used and must be welded by hand. So high volume production is out of the question.

What does this mean....less energy loss at impact! Pound for pound Longer. their long Drive record supports that.

Geek has produced another Long Drive Champion with their new No Brainer. Steve Almo stands behind his product 120% and the DCT and No Brainer are both LD Champions.

Wishon Hybrids are awesome, as are his Fairways.

Heriko / (Jeff Summit) has developed some great irons and they have a new titanium FWY as well that i have not been able to get as yet.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see what would happen if there were no equipment sponsors in professional golf?

Par gregnol is on a distinguished road gregnol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona Golf View Post
    Wouldn't it be interesting to see what would happen if there were no equipment sponsors in professional golf?
    this i'd like to see.
    "I'm a hockey player but I'm here to play golf today" Happy Gilmore

Postaholic downhillslider is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnol View Post
    this i'd like to see.
    I remember a couple of players who were not sponsored a few years ago.

Jim Furyk and Roco Mediate.

They both had a back full of clubs that they liked.

I believe Roco was sponsored by Dick's Sporting Goods that season

1 Iron savosean is on a distinguished road savosean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona Golf View Post
    I think with irons Wishon, Hireko, Swing Science and Maltby have some of the best iron heads.

Krank has probably the best story to tell when it comes to Drivers. Their driver heads are all hand built and as such there seems to be a little more detail or accuracy on lofts. They have a super hard heat treating that does not allow conventional welding processes to be used and must be welded by hand. So high volume production is out of the question.

What does this mean....less energy loss at impact! Pound for pound Longer. their long Drive record supports that.

Geek has produced another Long Drive Champion with their new No Brainer. Steve Almo stands behind his product 120% and the DCT and No Brainer are both LD Champions.

Wishon Hybrids are awesome, as are his Fairways.

Heriko / (Jeff Summit) has developed some great irons and they have a new titanium FWY as well that i have not been able to get as yet.

Would be incredibly interesting

Bill Wood
    I've always gone with Golfworks mainly because of availability. If shipping, and customs etc were no option I would love to try some Wishon product. Also I'm hearing more buzz on Alpha and Heriko.

Journeyman beef is on a distinguished road
    Hireko golf makes some very good component heads. Kzg are excellent .
    gb

Bogie Kona Golf is on a distinguished road Kona Golf's Avatar
    After working with Swing Science over the past several months, I would definitely put their components high on the list. Excellent product, quality and offering.
    http://swingscience.net/

Bill Wood
    I'm a little surprised Golfworks scored a little low. I've played their forgings and their best seller castings and their excellent. On their forum a fellow named Britt who played the mini tours says he'll put their components up against anything in the industry.

Thread Information