100 Holes of Hope
Closed Thread
    Scratch Player kilmidyke is on a distinguished road kilmidyke's Avatar

Rare Bettinardi TOUR Prototype...PRICE DROPPED!

I picked this one up a little while ago with the intention of extending the shaft and converting to a belly putter. Typically for me with putters, things change! lol

So for sale is this beautiful centre shafted Bettinardi Xcelerator "TOUR" prototype. The word "FINAL" is handstamped on the sole to indicate that this is actually the last design sample before approval of the production design. I believe these were originally "tour only" models that proved successful and eventually ended up becoming the Ben Hogan/Bettinardi Big Ben line. She is currently at 35" playing length and an over all weight of 578g, (estimate shaft at 130g, with a little bit of epoxy and tape plus grip at about 70g should give a headweight of right around 375g. Perfect belly putter weight). Original shaft with "Tour" shaftband and a new Lamkin deep etched grip (which feels great by the way!)

I dont have a head cover for this as it never arrived with one. As you can see in the photos, the milling marks on the head are absolutely beautiful and clear. I assume the head is stainless and the black finish is highly durable so this little puppy should be completely worry free.

Check out the pictures. The price was $195 or very near offer, NOW FIRM AT ONLY $160 for a piece of Bettinardi history....and since it is Christmas time , the price will include insured fedex ground shipping to most places in Ontario & Quebec, (but please check with me first to make sure fedex have regular shipping to your location). Which means it could be under the tree on Christmas morning!

Thanks for looking and happy holidays to everyone.
    Liam.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kilmidyke; 12-20-2010 at 11:52 AM.

I'm throwing in a rare Betti cover from another listing. It doesnt fit this head style though. Plus if you want one I have a one time clean pull Winn Jumbo AVS black putter grip that will help offset the swingweight of the putter if you want to keep it at the current length.

Both of these things will be free and will ship with the putter.

PRICE DROPPED TO $160 firm. Payment via Paypal please.

Thread Information