100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50
Results 1,471 to 1,477 of 1477
    Lob Wedge Pait0001 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by lucasboy235 View Post
    Yes i have the cx3 with line scan camera
    Lucas, I'm seriously considering the cx3 and would like to get feedback from an actual user. Would really like to know if there is some lateral room as far as placement of the ball. My space is a little narrow and I'm thinking of two sets of tees offset by 8 to 12". Martin says this will work although club data will only work for one location (which is fine). I'm a lefty and it'll be 10 years before my son is too tall to use the same spot as me.

Playing Winter Rules mmlincon is on a distinguished road
    Yes, you can do this but the shots with no club data will only have direction and loft. So, basically straight shots in whatever direction and loft. Distance should be pretty close. You just won't get curved shots for example.

Playing Winter Rules mmlincon is on a distinguished road
    I've decided to sell off my GGS/GSA equipment. The listing is in the classified section on this site.

Putter golfclub is on a distinguished road
    Hi guys,
    I want to purchase the CX3 cameras setup from GSA....but I am so worried that I won't be able to set it all up....is it really complicated or its doable?
    Also, I am new in this 'golf simulators' and not sure what set up to choose....I want professional, but not like $ 20.000 simulators or more....something cheaper...much cheaper...There are tons of different variations of the software and cameras..mats and all these accessories...so I am so confused what do I need to assemble professional simulator ???
    Thanks so much for your future answers

Par Dax is on a distinguished road
    Golfclub, I and throttle started responding to your question in another thread, but I forgot to mention that if it were me, I would avoild GSA. Not because I have ever tried their products, but merely from all of the things that I have read online. However, if you are looking for a big project and have a lot of time to tinker and devot then maybe that would be a good project, but if you want something that works with minimum tinkering (especially when compared with GSA), please read the information on this forum as you will find something that is well supported from other users that fits your budget and what ever criteria that you find important in your sim build.

Lob Wedge Pait0001 is on a distinguished road
    Anyone been following the GSA website lately? Martin has posted some bench test videos of spin rate and axis capture. What does everyone think? He has also substantially raised prices on the CX systems and it appears the diy kits are no longer an option.

3 Wood northgolf is on a distinguished road
    I sort of follow Martin, but as far as I am concerned his credibility is completely shot.

Thread Information