100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stance Mat

8 Iron Bruce Balog is on a distinguished road

Stance Mat

Bubba, I noticed after looking through some of your pics, you have the same interlocking mats as me. I had to stack them three high to make them level with the P3Pro. Not sure if yours are as thick or thin as mine. When I swing, they slide all over the place. Do you (or anyone else) have any suggestions on how to secure them to each other? I tried industrial strength velcro, but it didn't work with the rubber like material. I may try to velcro the bottom layer to the carpet to secure it down. I think this will work. The problem is securing each mat to each other. Not sure if glue will work, or if there is a better way to do this.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    Bruce remind me again, do you have a stance mat from p3pro or did you make a mat? I have a p3pro mat with cut out for the sensor unit and the grass top. I only need need 1 layer of the interlocking mat underneath to get to the grass height level. The interlocking mat is taped to the floor and the p3pro mat is taped onto the interloacking mat with double sided tape. I also have the p3pro putting strip for puts. The unit remains steady and doesn't move with swings of the clubs.

8 Iron Bruce Balog is on a distinguished road
    Thanks Bubba. You answered my question there.

I actually don't have any official stance mat. I just bought enough interlocking mats to stack them up and cut a hole in them for the unit. I may buy indoor/outdoor carpet to attach to the top layer for a "golf affect," but this isn't necessary for me now.

Thread Information