Hi guys,

I was wondering if anybody would have any idea's / suggestions for me to try. I've set up my DD in my studio and when I hit my driver or woods It's registering as a massive hook. The swing path is usually straight but the club face is closed 20+ degrees. When I hit my irons they seem to be fine.

I'm wondering if my lighting is playing a big part in this as I have halogen lights on a dimmer switch throughout the studio. I've tried dimming the lights right down with pretty much the same results. I've also made sure the pad was in line with a target and that it's in alignment.

I was wondering if I should be taping my woods as they seem to be the only clubs not registering properly. My irons seem to be good but with the driver I usually hit a slight fade and when I'm swinging I can feel this is the type of ball flight I should have. I have set up my clubs manually already and haven't really noticed a difference.

I guess the question I'm asking if anybody has any suggestions for the optimal set up that would be great. I'm sure most of this has been covered already in this thread but reading through the entire thing has taken a long time and doesn't always pertain to DD setup.

I plan on getting a florescent light and put it directly over the pad tonight and give that a try.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Disco