100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Gap Wedge Steveh is on a distinguished road

New to the Forum and Sims

I must say how impressed I am with all the help and info that I see on this forum so far. After taking up this sport in my 50's and golfing for 2 seasons I am now officially hooked, lol. I had already purchased a good mat late last winter so I could swing a little in the off-season into a net. After playing and improving a fair bit this season, I decided to look into some kind of feedback system as just hitting balls was.t really helping with direction, clubface control etc.. I had seen Optishot on the Golf Channel and started doing a little net searching and found this forum along with Cory's Par2pro site. As I live in Northern Alberta I figured I would call Cory and maybe buy an Optishot. One thing led to another and after telling Cory what I was looking for it sounded like I might be better off spending a little more on the P3proswing. Next thing you know I saw a used system on Cory's site and he put me in touch with the owner. Needless to say it's on it's way complete with P3proswing(4.1?), projector, screen, frame and matting and I am frantically cleaning out my garage so I can use 1/2 for my new setup. Cory was very helpful and it was great that he offered advice rather than just trying to sell me what he had. No doubt I will be calling Cory for something anyway and will be recommending him to my friends.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    Good choice. You'll be happy.

Thread Information