100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Gap Wedge disco2424 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by akyyyy View Post
    great looking setup, mind sharing what u paid for the screen, netting and for the fittings for the frame?

thanks
    The screen was under $300 and then the netting and brackets to make the cage was around $120 I think. I did by the raw material so I had to have the grommets and have all the edges done. Funny thing is the guy who did the work had to charge me a little more because it took him a lot longer to punch the grommets. He said that material is very tough. I said I hope so because It's hopefully going to stop a 100mph golf ball.

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    The GSA courses are very good. I do think that the p3pro interface and controls nned to be tweaked. Zmax and myself have been able to make some tweaks that really improve the platability of the courses.

Gap Wedge disco2424 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba22 View Post
    The GSA courses are very good. I do think that the p3pro interface and controls nned to be tweaked. Zmax and myself have been able to make some tweaks that really improve the platability of the courses.
    What type of problems and tweaks have you guys noticed and are there still other things that are bothering you or make it difficult to enjoy.

Hall of Fame ZMax is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by disco2424 View Post
    What type of problems and tweaks have you guys noticed and are there still other things that are bothering you or make it difficult to enjoy.

Distance, Ball flight, backspin, wind, and roll. Ball flight and backspin were major. Draws, fades, hooks, and slices now look real.

My big concern is the lack of future support. When will the other problems get fixed if ever. We just heard that the P3pro boss doesn't care much about the simulation side. It's pretty obvious when you see all the problems in the P3pro/GSA product. Should I mention LA or lack thereof?

These posts should probably be moved to the P3pro thread.

Hall of Fame ZMax is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba22 View Post
    Yup, the GSA courses are beautiful. I play with maximum detail at 9 ft wide. They are much better than 3DD courses. Some are on the vanilla side but I've only played maybe 6 out of 36 courses.

The playability has definitely been improved with those tweaks. The ball flight for example is much better now.

There are 2 major problems that P3pro folks need to fix. The green side bunker shots and both the GW and LW lofts. Green side bunker shots look like chip shots no matter what you do. You can swing like putting and the ball will come out the same way, but with just a little less velocity. No sand blasts.

The GW has the same loft as the PW(48). The LW has the same loft as the SW(56). Ball flights for GW looks the same as PW and LW looks the same as SW, but with reduced distance obviously. I know that the P3pro doesn't have definitions for a GW and LW, but still, there's no excuse for this in GSA.

I may sound very critical, but I do enjoy playing the GSA courses.

Bubba22, what does stay tuned mean?

Thread Information