Hello all,

This post is a thank you to Cory from Par2Pro. I sent him a long email last night detailing my requirements for a home sim and he actually called me today, long distance, and answered all of my questions, even though he does not distribute the P3Pro sim to my area. I was very impressed with his service, as I have been with his helpfulness on this forum. He not only answered all of my questions, he actually waited on hold while I took a call from work--on his dime from Canada to the U.S.--before I realized I was wasting his time. He knew before he even called me that he could not sell to me in the U.S., he just wanted to help. What a rare businessman.

I am disappointed I cannot give Cory my business, as he is a Canada-only distributor for P3Pro and I am a U.S. customer, but he answered all of my questions, supported and promoted the P3Pro product, and offered to help me if I need help in the future. People like this are rare, and Cory, I thank you for taking the time to help a newbie like me.

Many others in this forum have helped shape my opinions as well, and I thank you guys as well (bubba22, rdh, many others), but again, extra thanks to Par2Pro for going the extra mile for a non-customer confused in the land of golf sims. I hope to give you some business in the future, and I hope to help out here when I get up and running with a sim of my own. Great forum for those looking to add this toy to their home. I cannot wait to get one of my own!

BBevel