CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    bbevel

Thanks to Cory for the help!

Hello all,

This post is a thank you to Cory from Par2Pro. I sent him a long email last night detailing my requirements for a home sim and he actually called me today, long distance, and answered all of my questions, even though he does not distribute the P3Pro sim to my area. I was very impressed with his service, as I have been with his helpfulness on this forum. He not only answered all of my questions, he actually waited on hold while I took a call from work--on his dime from Canada to the U.S.--before I realized I was wasting his time. He knew before he even called me that he could not sell to me in the U.S., he just wanted to help. What a rare businessman.

I am disappointed I cannot give Cory my business, as he is a Canada-only distributor for P3Pro and I am a U.S. customer, but he answered all of my questions, supported and promoted the P3Pro product, and offered to help me if I need help in the future. People like this are rare, and Cory, I thank you for taking the time to help a newbie like me.

Many others in this forum have helped shape my opinions as well, and I thank you guys as well (bubba22, rdh, many others), but again, extra thanks to Par2Pro for going the extra mile for a non-customer confused in the land of golf sims. I hope to give you some business in the future, and I hope to help out here when I get up and running with a sim of my own. Great forum for those looking to add this toy to their home. I cannot wait to get one of my own!

BBevel

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    I echo this as well. Cory is a great guy who really wants to help anyone looking for a home golf sim. I remember my first chat with him and from then on its been fantastic dealing with him. He is a great source of info and I encourage everyone to buy from him.

8 Iron netcam is on a distinguished road

Smile

Could not agree more bbevel!!!

I was in the same situation and and Cory spent awhile on the phone with me talking about the different options and he helped me make a decision... I would highly recommend anyone interested in a simulator contact Cory and buy from him.

From Cory's recommendation I now have the P3Pro with launch angle and I am in the process of getting a room setup for it.

All the other members on the forums have been great as well!

5 Iron chasiv is on a distinguished road
    I don't think there is any doubt that Cory is a great guy. I deal with him quite often and he's always pleasant and easy to deal with. He's a HUGE asset to the Home Golf Simulation industry.

Not to mention that he keeps me sane

Im a fixture here rdh is on a distinguished road
    Welcome bbevel. I think you hit the nail on the head saying cory is a "rare businessman". He really seems to keep the dollars and cents out of his head and just works to help everyone get what they need. It's hard to take that approach (everyone's gotta pay the bills!) but he deserves to have it pay back in the end through a great reputation. We can all do our part to continue to give positive feedback, and to refer other people to him. I have a colleague who saw my setup and is now toying with doing something similar...I've already told him I have the guy to talk to if he does!

Pat yourself on the back Cory...you're impressing a lot of people with how you operate.

Pitching Wedge Nigel_37 is on a distinguished road
    Ditto, ditto, ditto.

Couldn't have said anything better.

Ryder Cup Par2Pro is on a distinguished road Par2Pro's Avatar
    Hey All,

Thank you sooooo much for all of your kind words. I am truly humbled by your comments. I will continue to work hard to help everyone who is in this fun industry by providing information, support and anything else I can give to make it the best possible experience...

I want our golf simulators to help us all improve our game, have some fun (including a future where we can all play online tournaments together) and have enough money left over to get out on the course as often as we like!

It is also great customers like yourselves and great forums like this that help me find out what everyone wants, or is having problems with so that I can learn and grow as much as possible.

If you ever need anything, just let me know.

Respectfully,
    Cory Gauvreau
    Par2Pro

Moderator bubba22 is on a distinguished road bubba22's Avatar
    Cory you are simply awesome.

Thanks

Thread Information