+ Reply to Thread
    1 Iron Bouboude is on a distinguished road

Myrtle Beach 11/07-11/13

Hi guys will be in Myrtle in November and playing Lions Paw, Panthers Run, Tigers Eye, Leopards Chase and Oyster Bay. Was just wondering if anyone as played these courses before and there opinions on them. Thanks

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Tiger's Eye, Oyster Bay and Leopard's Chase are great golf courses. Panther's Run and Lion's are good regular golf courses. You will be happy with this golf package. Hopefully you are staying in North Myrtle Beach as all of these golf courses are located in the North.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouboude View Post
    Hi guys will be in Myrtle in November and playing Lions Paw, Panthers Run, Tigers Eye, Leopards Chase and Oyster Bay. Was just wondering if anyone as played these courses before and there opinions on them. Thanks
    Tiger's Eye is awesome, you will love it. I have not played Leopards Chase but all reports are it is as good or better than TE. Oyster Bay has some stunning holes along the salt marsh, we played it in April and the conditions weren't great but I heard that they have improved dramatically since then based on a recent report I read. Panthers Run and Lions Paw or decent as well, nothing spectacular but you will enjoy them. 4 of those courses are all at the same facility (except OB).
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    For current course conditions and general MB advice, check out www.myrtlebeachgolftalk.com.

I've played all of them with the exception of Leopards Chase (the greens were in trouble that year). As mentioned, Oyster Bay has some tremendous holes.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

1 Iron Bouboude is on a distinguished road

Thanks

Colby thanks for the link but I am already a member on that board and it provides quality info. I guess more info is always good and I love are annual trip to Myrtle. We will be staying at the Prince Resort at Cherry grove for the first time. One last thing Edsgolf or anyone else with recent info I have read that the greens at Tigers Eye and Leopords Chase are in real bad shape right now do you know if that is true.

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    The last report I saw was from back in July. Several months, cooler weather, etc will make a lot of changes - http://www.myrtlebeachgolftalk.com/t...3/Default.aspx

That's the best place to get up to date reports.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Tiger's Eye and Leopard's Chase had a difficult summer due to the heat, but with cooler temperatures (still warm), their greens are improving every day. You should be fine by November, but it wouldn't hurt to touch base with your golf packager OR contact us if you want and we'll give you an update.

Ottawa Golf Sponsor.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

Thread Information