Ball Cam Info:

I have not heard anything on the ball cam other then from you folks. I know it sounds easy, but I don't think it is as easy as you may think it is. Remember that the Launch Angle camera has a set location it must be in for it to work properly. Doing that from overhead would not be as feasible. Also, the Launch Angle camera is only 28 inches away from the ball, so picking up the streak of the ball taking off is not that hard being that close. Having a camera over the all would likely require it to be 8-10 feet away. I know most webcams have zoom, but not that much.

Also, you should remember that P3Pro does not have an inhouse programmer. The programmers that write our programs are outside consultants, so the cost is substantial any time we add to the program.

Outdoor Use:

Although the P3ProSwing is not rated for outdoor use, this is due to the fact it is not water resistent. There are many users that have had success in using it outdoors. We have many clients that go to outdoor shows and events and use the simulator without issue. Now, with that said -- it takes extreme shade for it to work as the sensors operate on infrared lighting. Even on the cloudiest of days- the sun emits infrared light.

Obviously, my recommendation for outdoor use would be a cage setup similar to the Ace Package. I have heard folks have success with carports and such.