CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    3 Wood goley is on a distinguished road

New Titleist 910 Driver/woods/hybrids

Got to see the new line up that Titleist is coming up with and they look pretty sweet. It is the first year that Titleist is entering into the adjustable face loft combo. The neat thing about their design is that the two are independent of each other. Where other OEM current clubs allow you to change the open/close on the face and this adjustment will also affect the loft of the club. With the new Titleist 910 line there is a dual adjustment where you can change just one variable if you want or change both of them. Looks pretty cool and it wont be long before I will have them in my bag.... Christmas is coming early.

Albatross goliath is on a distinguished road goliath's Avatar
    Seems like a good little invention. I hope the face is hotter on this years model. I tested out this years model and found it felt dead.

I hope mizuno makes an adjustable head this year. If anybody hasn't tried the mx700 or mp line give it a shot and see what I mean. The ball rockets of the face just a little too much draw bias on the mx700 for my swing and the mp line i don't even think is made in left handed

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    The new drivers are on the Titleist website. Look so good! The stock shafts are pretty sweet as well. Looks like I have something to do over the winter! D3 or D2? hmmmm

Albatross goliath is on a distinguished road goliath's Avatar
    I would consider the fairway woods if they also had the adjustable face angles

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    I am going to give this driver a serious look. It's going to be tough to beat out my FT-9 though.

Looks like Nov 15 they will be here....really hoping that they will not be alet down like the last two offerings. It's going to take a lot to knock the 905R out o fthe bag but I can't wait to see this thing!

Championship Cup sensfan63 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by dbleber View Post
    Looks like Nov 15 they will be here....really hoping that they will not be alet down like the last two offerings. It's going to take a lot to knock the 905R out o fthe bag but I can't wait to see this thing!
    The 907 blew, but the 909D2 has been great. It took me awhile to get used to it, but after a little bit, I loved it. I hadn't touched my 905R since the 909 went in the bag, but I picked it up the other day just to have a look. Nice, but now that I've had the 909 for a year, I'll take IT over the 905 now. Just took a while.

Anyone else hit this thing yet? I love the look and the feel. I have tried almost all of the different shafts and the D2 and D3, my majority complaint is that I just can't get it to go anywhere. Now I have only used it on the sims at GT but when using different drivers such as teh 909 and TM products in the same sim the 910 is 15-20 yards shorter. it seems that I'm not the only one when talking to someof teh Gt staff, anyone lese have any feedback?

Team Match Play Champ 2011 quinner is on a distinguished road quinner's Avatar
    I was there last night hitting it, and didn't really notice a difference.

Habitual poster adam is on a distinguished road adam's Avatar
    I was hitting the 910 with a Diamana shaft and also hitting a 909 demo with a Diamana shaft. The distances were about the same for me but the 910 feels much better. Gonna have to wait for one of you club junkies to buy a 910 and sell it after 10 rounds for half price after deciding you don't like it
    Even I've never heard of me

Forum Jedi XTOUR is on a distinguished road XTOUR's Avatar
    Just saw an online fitting for the 910. pretty impressed. What is the difference between the D2 And D3?
    Proud member of the 2010, 2011 ,2012 OG vs TGN RYDER CUP
    Captain of 2012 Team OG Ryder Cup Champions!

3 Wood goley is on a distinguished road
    The D3 is a slightly small club head that is designed to launch the ball lower and with less spin.

I guess it will be a long demo day with them since the loft is adjustable and the choice of the different shafts available.

Went to GT today and demo the 910. Tried all three shafts and prefered the X. It was interesting to see how the loft and lie combos changed the ball flight. I believe I found my setting at C1 but would like to compare the D2 to the D3 before making a final decision.

Thread Information