CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    7 Wood uncletom is on a distinguished road uncletom's Avatar

Hello from Lombardy

Just a quick hello from uncletom; I have gotten very active golfing the last couple years as part of repairing my health. As my health has improved so has my golf game. LOL Maybe it is just because I have been playing more.

I have met a lot of great people at the game and never get too stressed with a bad shot as I have learned that a bad shot is all that it is a bad shot and the next one may be better.

Anyways Hello and I am starting to flirt with 80-83 range in 18 (when i started that would have made me happy in 9).

I use all Mizuno gear and cheers to all.

Uncletom

Medalist imozzie is on a distinguished road imozzie's Avatar
    Welcome Uncle Tom....enjoy the forum...great people and lots of good info passes through here!!!
    "If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be a lot easier than it is" - Horace Hutchinson (1903)

Known entity Mattchew is on a distinguished road Mattchew's Avatar
    Hey welcome.....was wondering if anyone else from Smiths Falls golfed....been the only one on here for a while now!
    "If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." Kirk Cobain

7 Wood uncletom is on a distinguished road uncletom's Avatar

Smiths Falls golfers

There are a lot of golfers in this area but I come across this website by chance, where do you normally play?

Known entity Mattchew is on a distinguished road Mattchew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uncletom View Post
    There are a lot of golfers in this area but I come across this website by chance, where do you normally play?
    Smiths Falls G&CC, not a member but have played most of my rounds so far there this year. Was a member at lombard Glen for 5 years as a junior.

You are right about alot of golfers in the area.....think I got stuck behind the whole town on Monday at Lombard, Crazy slow round!
    "If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." Kirk Cobain

Thread Information